Thursday, February 29, 2024

Sky Changes

I hardly have any photos to share. I really need to get my act together and get out with the camera. It's been icy and rainy though and I just didn't feel like getting myself together. The work on the bathroom also look up the last 8 weeks and left little time for anything else. Here are what I could scrape up from the past though. I hope you enjoy seeing them. 

Unless I am by the bay I don't see much of the sunset except way up high.  The other three sides are deep woods which obscure the sunset.

What I love about living on the east coast is the vibrant autumns.  It is my favorite time of year.

I like the drama of a storm moving in.  The rumble of the thunder and the first flash of lightning are exciting.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Annie! I know what you mean about not feeling up to going out to take photos, especially in inclement weather. I also cannot see a sunset from where I live. I can capture a sunrise from my outdoor deck so that is nice. I hope you are loving your new bathroom. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching a storm come in as well. I saw more of it in Florida. Here in TN, it's not as dramatic or perhaps my view is hampered. Lovely photos. You live in such a beautiful area! My new Bible is the first wide margin that I've ever had that was useful. I have an ESV journaling Bible that has wide margins but the print is so small, I don't use it.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, how pretty! Great photos. I felt like I'm actually there. Blessings. 🌻

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.