Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Name That Show.. Tues. 4

Name that Show!


 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  

Here is a repeat of one Toni used in January of 2019....

Name 1 Or More

1.   Name a TV series show or shows in which you have seen every episode at least twice:    Probabky old shows like Gunsmoke, I love Lucy and ones like that.

2.   Name a show or shows you can't or would not miss:   It used to be the Office, Pretty Little Liars, Lost.  Also loved the series Jesse Stone.  I also liked City Confidential.  Now there are none I really care about all that much.

3.   Name an actor or actors that would make you more inclined to watch a show:     Tom Selleck. Sandra Bullock. 

4.   Name an actor or actors who would make you less likely to watch a show:     Jane Fonda for sure.

8 comments:

  1. Love to watch Sandra Bullock. I guess my favorite series is NCIS and we've seen all of them at least twice, except for the new season and maybe last season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've watched the I Love Lucy show many, many times too. Good choice. We have all the A Touch Of Frost, Lewis, Inspector Morse and Endeavor seasons on DVD and have been watching them on BritBox. Never get tired of the British detective shows. They do it so splendidly.
    *sighing at Tom Selleck* What a hunk. LOL
    Blessings. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this week's questions! I love Sandra B. and watch a lot of movies that she is in. There's an old movie, Coma that has Tom S. in it when he was starting out. It's a creepy movie but I've never forgotten it. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From 1978.. and with Richard Widmark, Michael Douglas, Genevieve Bujold. I was going to rent it on YouTube and then forgot. It has a huge cast too. I might have seen it years ago as it seemed so familiar to me. I'll have to rent it and see it now.

      Delete
    2. It's a true thriller! Michael Douglas looks SO young in it!

      Delete
  4. We watch lots of TV series and shows. But my sweet husband works so hard when he gets home we relax. I was generalizing but I do not care for the Hollywood wokeness so I certainly can include ole Jane Fonda in there. Years ago my husband's older brother bought one of her work out tapes. I said did you know she suffered from eating disorders? Yet her she was bouncing around. He was so mad he snatched up that tape and said well I appreciate her! I said whatever! To each his own I suppose but she was not a favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think many of us prefer the old shows of yesteryear to any of the new ones today. Thank you for making us "think" about this. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.