Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Hello friends!   We are in the midst of a storm here complete with flooding (part of the perks of living by the water) and high winds.  Loving it frankly but then there's no flooding by me so easy for me to say. But I do like rain storms when I can be safe and warm or even to take a walk in them and then come home to be safe and warm.
Here is this week's Sunday Stealing from Bev.


1. If you could witness any event from history, what would it be?
I have no idea.  There are many that would be interesting to see  but given a chance I doubt I would do it.
2. What do you think about conspiracy theories?
The term was invented to discredit whistle blowers.   Most of these "theories" are proven true over time. People don't like them because it rocks their world and they like things to be predictable. They don't like to see evil or acknowledge it's existence.  It is a survival mechanism.
3. Do you like cartoons? Do you have /had a favorite one?
I like cartoons a lot.    I used to love Looney Tunes and the Batman series of the early 1990's.  It was so well done.

4. What did you most dislike in school times?  
The teachers.   That it is 8 hours of prison for kids.  I had only two  teachers I really liked. Mr. Chorney and Miss Panepinto.

5. What sounds are in your opinion relaxing? The sound of the sea? Traffic? Vacuum cleaner? Combine harvester on the field? Some kind of music? Birds singing?  
Wind in the trees of the forest behind me.  Light planes on a Saturday.    The wind is blowing wildly hard tonight actually (Saturday nite)

6. What was the last thing you read?    THIS because my house shakes and I hear it a lot.

  click to enlarge


7. What is one thing that has stumped you so hard you won't ever forget it?
Nothing that I can think of.
8. What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
Forensic anthropology, exposure of heretical belief, real archaeology not the fake stuff you get today.

9. What’s something you really resent paying for?
Property tax, income tax, tax in general.  stupid gov studies. Salaries for Congress that does nothing but live off the people (both sides of the aisle friends.. all useless except for Ron and Rand Paul who actually like this country).

10. If you could choose a different time period and place to be born, when and where would it be?
In every time period people thought it was the last generation. Every. Single. One.  And that is because times have always been as hard and as crazy as they are today.  Nothing has changed     So I will stay right where I was put.  It's as good as any.  

11. What's one question you would ask Superman?
Since you come from another planet, do you have a green card ?

12. What's your favorite smell? What's your least favorite smell?
Favorite scent is Balsam Fir., cedar,  Chantilly perfume and Shalimar perfume.

13. How do you feel about cars becoming fully autonomous and having no steering wheel, breaks, or accelerators?      That is a hard no for me.

14. What are your favorite books and authors?
Agatha Christie and Robert Parker.  Too many books to name

15. Have you had a reading or palm reading done?
No. It is wrong to do those kinds of things and speaking of wrong.    These people are fakes and steal your money.

7 comments:

  1. LOL on #11. Thanks, Annie, for the many smiles. Hope you have beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People think I'm strange because I like the wind. I find it exhilirating.

    A gentle breeze in a forest is particulalry pleasing.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. Never thought about asking Superman if he has a Green Card. At least his character did love America. I vote we let him stay.
    Blessings. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the wind, too. Good thing, since we live on a sort of plateau and we ALWAYS have wind. #10, for sure. Even the apostles thought they were in the end times and would see Christ's return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being a reliable source of information and inspiration in your field. Learn about the history and evolution of Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.