Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Showers Bring May Flowers


 



W elcome to the first of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 of April 2024.

1. What spring flowers/trees are your favorites?

Lilacs, hyacinths, violets , mountain pinks and Rhododendron.

2. Do you ever bring home bouquets for your home? 

For special occasions yes I do.

3. If you are married, what flowers were in your bouquet?  If you aren't which flowers would you like in a bridal bouquet?   I had a long flowing bouquet of white orchids and stephanotis.

4.Do you check the weather forecast for an upcoming month?  It is said that April showers bring May flowers. Will your April be rainy this year?

Looks like temperatures in the 50-60°F with a few days of rain.   It has been rainy the last few days.

For today... flooding warnings here by the water.

Tue 02 | Day

47°
100%
E17 mph

Periods of rain. High 47F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Locally heavy rainfall possible.  Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Annie! I just now subscribed to your blog via Terri's place. Hope you will follow me, too, at https://marthaorlando.blogspot.com
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you won't be flooded.

    I had stephanotis too. But in a short, round bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the vintage Burpee's add. Beautiful artwork. Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers. I like all the ones in #1. I think Rhodies are pretty, but my job when I was growing up was deadheading them and I hated how sticky the flowers were. I had to look up mountain pinks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.