Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Be Kind to Animals.

No Spring here yet. Forsythia bloomed, some hyacinths coming up but it was 34°F last night so still pretty chilly around here.
Here is my Tuesday 4...

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Let's talk about animals today!

1. What pets do you have or have you had? Do you have any now or if not, why not?

I've had dogs, cats, fish, turtles and canaries. The canaries were really my mothers.   I  am too disabled now to take proper care of a pet. I do have a pond full of fish though.

2. How did you find names for your animal friends? What are their names?   y concerning pets you would like to share?  It could be someone else's as well as your own.  I named all of our animals.  One kitty got the name Sweet Pea since she was a runt and missed the litter box a few times.

4.   What benefit  do you find having animals in your family? What are the cons of having them?     They can be good company and very loyal and loving. They can be a lot of work.

5 comments:

  1. Pets are a lot of work and can drain the finances. I've got a weakness for dog's. I'll give up things to have at least one around. The name Sweat Pea is adorable! I'm so boring that I tend to lean towards people names for pets. Then I end up calling them a nickname.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name "Sweet Pea". That's cute. I know pets are very expensive, even if they do add so much love to a home. We have chosen not to have pets at this stage because of the expense and also we just don't feel like we can be tied down to them at this time. But we enjoy our grandpups and they love to come visit Grandpa and Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name Sweet Pea. I remember when you had a cat when we had our blog homes. I remember how our blog friends would send us special things when our pets died.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.