Monday, April 29, 2024

Pampering You

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Let's talk about you personally.


1. Do you pamper yourself at all? If yes, how do you do that?     It is very rare but it's by getting a professional hair cut or spending money on something I really would like to have.     

2.What kinds of foods/dishes do you consider to be a real treat? Do you often pamper yourself by having them?   I consider ice cream, pie or  cake a real treat but I rarely have them as sugar is a no no for me.

3. What  luxury item/items do you consider would be very hard to do without? (like buying books, having your hair done.. just about anything you really could do without but prefer not to.)     

My special dishes for holidays and my lovely tablecloths.  

4. What kind of holiday or vacation would be a total luxury with which you might pamper yourself?

First a 5 star hotel and the opera.  I have done that and that's a luxury I adore.   When I was young I wanted to go to Tahiti. I think that would be a real luxury.

10 comments:

  1. I would like to win a huge lottery. Then I would meet you and we could go to the opera. As a child, my father loved listening to opera music as well as country/western, the good ole stuff. you have good answers. I use to get my nails done when I worked but had to give it up. Too much of a luxury. I appreciate you doing these questions. I really enjoy honoring your friend Toni and participating. Thank you and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to save up for the Opera..so expensive but such a huge treat! I cried the first time I went from happiness and just pure joy.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your answers. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tablecloths are a treasure, I wouldn't want to give them up either. I have one of my mother's, even though it has a few stains, it's a treasure to me. ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my mother's Quaker tablecloth and her "army navy" cloth. I adore them. I have tons of beautiful cloths my crocheted lace one is a favorite.

      Delete
  4. Sugar is a no no for me too. I feel so much better if I don't eat any of that.
    It's a good thing my haircuts are "only" $13 or I would have long hair by now. lol I was just paying our debts for the month this morning and I told Steve, "We gotta economize somewhere!!" Thankfully he agrees.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Annie! We've recently cut back on our own sugar consumption, and I have to say that I feel better, too. Will I still have an occasional treat? You bet!
    Blessings, and thanks so much for your prayers for Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers and this meme. Sorry I was late getting to it. I love tablecloths too, although I don't really have many fancy ones, but I do like to use the ones I have, mainly to preserve the table and also to set a theme color/style for the meal. I was spoiled by our former hairdresser who only charged $12.00 for a haircut. But she just retired. I went to Walmart and it was $25.00 for the same deal...just cut, no wash or style! yikes! Then a new lady came and took over the old salon, and she charges $17.00. That's a little better, but still...I may have to grow my hair longer. LOL. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your answers. A 5 star hotel would be nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.