Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sunday Stealing

This week's Sunday Stealing is my own Tuesday 4.   Speaking of Tuesday 4..they will be up tonight.

1.  Name a TV series show or shows in which you have seen every episode at least twice:I am sure I've seen The Office more than once.

2.  Name a show or shows you can't or would not miss:  It used to be Pretty Little Liars.

3.  Name an actor or actors that would make you more inclined to watch a show:  There are a few but I think Blue Blood star   is a top choice.

4.  Name an actor or actors who would make you less likely to watch a show:    Besides old Jane, I can't think of someone else.

5. You're having a lovely dinner party for friends and family.  What will you serve for appetizers, main course and dessert?   Appetizers are spinach rolls, main course is roast beef, dessert is homemade cake and pastries.

6. Snow storm!    You've got house guests and you're all stuck inside for the night. What do you prepare for dinner.  Will you watch a movie? Which?    Beef stew or chili.  We can watch something like How The West Was Won perhaps or Gone with the Wind.

7. We are going into New York City for the weekend. Where do you want to go?

The Met for  opera and to the Museum.

8. You are going to night school.  They offer courses in writing short stories, painting, piano  or guitar lessons, simple home repairs, baking, and gardening. Which do you pick  (or make up one of your own)  and why?   I will take simple home repairs because I could use a few right now.

9.   Ever been to a Drive In Theater? Would you like to see Drive In Theaters make a come back?   I think once everyone calms down and  learns to behave again.. yes.  Right now too many Karen's for that.

10.  Should towns provide community entertainment like bands in the park, fireworks on the 4th, community picnics or is the cost just too much?  If they can afford it yes, if not no.

11.  What would you change about your town if you had the power?  I would stop the incessant building.

12.   How often do you find yourself shopping for groceries? About once every 2 weeks lately.

13. Do you have a favorite night time snack? Popcorn!

14,  Do you buy in bulk and what kinds of tips do you have to save money on grocery shopping?  I like to buy paper towels in bulk and toilet paper.   To save money buy during sales.  Here ShopRite has the CanCan sale where most canned goods are 99cents each and many much cheaper.

15. Let's have a picnic in the park.  What foods are we packing and will we cook anything there or is it all prepared ahead of time?   Sandwiches, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans, pie, potato chips. We can both do ahead and prepare on the grill in the park.

2 comments:

  1. There's a lot of British actors that I enjoy on the silver screen. Some of them now are deceased. That's how old I am.
    I'm up for the picnic! I'll bring my Keto bread or just eat the meat neked. LOL Let's go!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.