Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Music Getting Worse?

This is a seriously important video about music.  The title is The Real Reason Music is Getting Worse and it may shock you.   I hope it wakes you up to a new perspective on life.
 If you take the time to hear him out.. a mere 12 minutes of your time.. you will see the state of music today and hopefully you will see that it applies to so much more areas of life today.  Areas like religion, politics, education.
 Things are changing and not for the better.   Everything is fast food value today.  Quality is pouring down the drain and life is losing so much of its flavor.    In this video I think you will see where a lot of modern problems originate. Please take time and listen.   
 By the way, his channel is a wonderful education in music.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting video. I'm glad I watched it. I think I'll share that on FaceBook so others will understand too. Thanks.
    Modern fashion, art, vehicles, everything else is awful too. All our current culture is not pretty. Like the narrator said "overreliance on technology" is what's ruining everything. 💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and it stems from a lazy attitude and isolation of people from people. I got a clue as to how things were going many years ago when I saw couples on a home show asking for extra rooms for their dogs instead of for a future family. That worried me.

      Delete
  2. This video was definitely thought-provoking...and sad . It was sad because , as he said , some young folks do not value what is now easily purchased ( $10.99/month for EVERYTHING ?!?!) , We did have to work and put forth effort , to purchase those albums...the music makers actually sang and played their instruments...many of their songs were composed by those performing that music . To have it all computer generated , is to have a product with no soul...very sad .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.