2. Were you the student who sat in the front row or hid in the back of the class? Our seats were assigned. You sat according to the teachers plan.
If you could go back and take one high school class again just for fun, which would it be? Well if I go back and can not be disabled anymore I would take gym again for fun. I loved it and was very athletic.
3. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher (this can be applied to anyone who teaches, not just classroom teachers)?
Patience , kindness and good humor.
4. September 2nd is National Grits Day. Have you ever eaten grits? Yes I have.
Are you a fan? Nppe!
If so how do you like yours? I like them best if they are on someone else's menu but not mine.
Would people describe you as 'having grit'? I guess so but you need to ask them.
5. What's something you're never too old or too young to enjoy? Having a good time and a good life.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I enjoyed living this kind of childhood life. What about you? Did you explore when you were a kid?
Please consider taking part in our Tuesday 4..she said trying to drum up participation. The link is in the tabs above.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.