Saturday, December 29, 2018

A Late Friday Foto Friends and Skywatch Friday

Time again for photos.... I hope you enjoy them
Friday Foto Friends and Skywatch Friday.



Sunset on the bay



Sun going down in shopping center as we left the store.
 

 Center of town ready for Christmas



Geese on the water  watching the light show.

The city from top of the rock Dec 23rd.



Saks Fifth Avenue lights are huge.. change colors and play music.. 



Skating at Rockefeller Center 
We live only an hour from the city.


The Ice Moon and Saint Patrick's Cathedral


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Loved every one of the photos Annie. Have a Happy and Blessed New Year dear friend. I'll be back posting and visiting after New Years Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos so much. I love that you had a chance to see the beauties of NYC over the holidays. Praying that you will have a healthy and very happy New Year! I've so enjoyed getting to know you this past year. Looking forward to 2019. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to NYC near Christmas time one time in my life and it was sensational! Growing up in a small town atmosphere in upstate NY, I was overwhelmed by the lights and beauty. Loved seeing your photos. Happy New Year, Annie and I hope this next year is the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful . I also see Santa in your header, smiles.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures !
    You have a great eye for artistic presentation...so look forward to visiting !
    May this coming year , and all those to follow , bring good health , prosperity and joy !
    So glad you are my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.