Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March Winds and TV Delights

Hello Friends and welcome.
It is so sunny and windy today as March comes to a close. The wind has driven away clouds and it is clear and crisp and clean outside. My wind chimes are singing their hearts out.
It reminds me of the old English proverb that "March winds and April showers bring forth May's flowers."
Morning Visitors
Toni does a meme every Monday for posting on Tuesday.   Here is my entry for this week.

Isn't the graphic adorable?

TV Delights

1.   Favorite TV Chef To Watch And Learn From:  I dislike cooking shows Just no interest in them.  There is really nothing I watch on TV regularly at all. It hardly goes on anymore.
I will be watching Pretty Little Liars once again in its new incarnation but no cooking there!

2.   Favorite TV Cooking Personality: None. I avoid programs like that like the plague. Just not interested at all. I really don't even know who TV cooking personalities are.

3.   Favorite Frozen TV Dinner (Yes Or No Reply And Why): I don't eat them at all so I don't have a favorite.  I cook my own food all the time.

4.   Favorite Watching TV Movie Snack To Munch On: There are really no foods I can have between meals.    But I do sometimes make hot air popped corn and put unsalted butter and Brewer's yeast  or powdered garlic on it since I don't like salt.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, I would love to have wind chimes but there is no place to put them outside my apartment window. :( I'm sorry this week's T4M didn't really work for you but this way I learn what set of questions to use for everyone. I did enjoy your answers though LOL! Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put some wind chimes inside the house and they move when the breeze blows. One is on my porch out front but I have a few inside windows too! This set worked really. These memes make you think and you see some things about yourself you never really considered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try popcorn seasoned with furikake. Actually the garlic sounds pretty good, too. I will have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of tv dinners either.
    I do not watch cooking shows too much either. My mom likes them, so when I am at her house I see them because she has them on. I did enjoy Pioneer Woman and she is not far from where I live, so maybe I can go visit her restaurant sometime. I know my mom would like to go and my co-workers like her too. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter and grand daughters were hooked on "Pretty Little Liars". I don't know if they still are. I always enjoy Alton Brown - entertaining and informative. Otherwise, I don't watch.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.