Sunday, March 31, 2019

Thought Provoking Questions Part 2

Hello. Hope you are doing well today. 
I am joining in with Sunday Stealing and I hope you will as well.

Thought Provoking Questions Part 2

1. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

Anthropology and archaeology with a view of Genesis thrown in. It isn't what many people think.

2. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?

Having someone to love.

3. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?

Yes.


4. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?

I don't know because I am not 80.



5. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?

Every time.

6. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

20

7. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Yes,of course.

8. What makes you smile?

Funny things.

9. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Probably yes.

10. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?

That  the history of the world you have been taught is mostly a lie.

11. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I  don't really know but I doubt most people would do things very differently.

12. What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human?

A  different spirit placed in us by God that sets us apart from other beings whose spirits are unique to them but not a human spirit.

13. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
 The Closing of the American Mind

14. Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More.

15. What is important enough to go to war over?

 General Smedley Butler said that war is a racket. I think he is right and that there is probably nothing worth going to war over since most war is contrived. Every war is a waste in the end. 

16. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Never trying

17. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?

At night

18. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Think.

19. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you?

A chance to progress without much hindrance.

20. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

A worried genius who would learn to relax and go with the flow thus ending the worry.



9 comments:

  1. Truly thought provoking answers Annie especially 12, 13 and 15. I agree with them all the one I didn't care for is #4 LOL!! Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to the "AMERICAN DREAM", There is a lot of HINDRANCE wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has been hindrance for decades now as government grows more and more corrupt, sadly.

      Delete
  3. Totally agree with Smedley Butler. I enjoyed your answers, and wasn't really surprised by them, smiles. Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on your answers! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to hear much more about your view of the creation of the world with your background in archeology. Have you written anything concerning this? Have a an awesome week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie, I enjoyed my visit here today! I finally updated my blog. I think you would have been a good college professor! I took an archeology class in college. I loved the bio science field but end up in the social field. If I was younger I would go to Bible college. But I am learning a lot with my current studies. Have a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of The Closing of the American Mind. I looked it up. Seems controversial. Debate is always good to start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning !
    Always enjoy visits here...
    good questions...great answers !
    Have a splendid day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.