Monday, May 20, 2019

Five Delights for the Senses

It was very humid and warm today.   The skies were threatening storms that never came and the strong smell of salt water was in the air.
 When storms gather the clouds pick up water from the ocean and the scent becomes more evident than usual.  Monday afternoon we are due for thunder storms. We will see.



 Toni at Treasures by Toni put up a meme called 5 Delights for each sense.
I thought I would join in and list some too.

I love the taste of:
Fresh hot coffee or tea
Italian food.. just about anything Italian
Mexican food
Soft Philadelphia pretzels
Thanksgiving foods

I love the sight of:
The bay 
Mountains


Falling snow
Autumn leaves
Moonlight on the bay





I love the smell of:


Perfume
Leaves in the fall
Salt air
Cedar and Pine trees
A man wearing nice scent


I love the feel of:
Autumn weather
a strong hug
fresh, soft, clean sheets
breezes
Being warm on a cold day



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will have to do this one tomorrow. smiles---have a lovely day friend, still humid here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Annie. It's warm and humid here too. We went from early Spring to Summer in an instant LOL! Loved reading your 5 senses. I'm glad you joined in. And yes, I have seen Lord Peter Wimsey series on PBS years ago. Right now I'm watching all the seasons of CSI-NY which was always a favorite. Have a great and blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salt air... I am longing for it. I am born in a village near the sea :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.