Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday 4

Each week, Toni puts up a Tuesday 4 Meme. I like to participate and read other blogs to see their answers as well. It really is nice to see how others answer these!  I hope you will join in and give it a try.
Here is the meme from Toni:

With this week's questions, try using photos along with your answers.


Picture Perfect

1.   A picture perfect day is ______?
One that is quiet and fun. Maybe eating meal out and taking a stroll to see interesting things.
taking a walk around the neighborhood

2.   A picture perfect dinner is ______? At the Russian Tea Room or Delmonico's in New York City.. though rare since it's super expensive. All their food is wonderful.
Russian Tea Room, New York City(online photo)

3.   A picture perfect evening is ______? Watching some good documentaries on YouTube or making puzzles online at a French site  (Casse Tete), or listening to Old time mystery radio while painting.

4.   A picture perfect vacation is _____?  I would like to go stay in a nice beach house for a week or so, maybe right here on the island or maybe in Prince Edward Island in Canada. I would eat every meal out and just enjoy not having to cook or clean
Long Beach Island, NJ photo found online

8 comments:

  1. The last photo, what is the beach white! Very nice. I prefer the same perfect evening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aritha! Our beaches here are white sand. They call it sugar sand because it looks like sugar!

      Delete
  2. Hi Annie, as usual a picture perfect post with wonderful photos. Have a blessed day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh a week at the beach! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our preferences certainly do follow the same line!!! Where you live would be a vacation to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! A beach house sounds wonderful! Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That all sounds lovely. I would enjoy the beach house vacation, strolling on the beach, maybe eating out for supper but possibly just eating a salad on the deck/porch for lunch or evening to feel the nice sea breezes. I hope you are having a picture perfect week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading answers to the questions though I'm so good at participating. I like your idea of a lovely beach vacation just relaxing in the nice breezes and reading a good book. Have a wonderful rest of your week Annie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.