Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Time Tells All

Here is this week's Tuesday 4 Meme of four questions.
 If you want to join in, click the logo.


Time Tells All (Fill In The Blanks)

1.   It's 9:00 AM Sunday and I'm usually__getting ready but sometimes I am still sleeping______?

2.   It's 12:00 PM/Noon On Monday and I'm usually__Having some lunch, sitting at my desk working on things________?

3.   It's 8:00 PM Wednesday and I'm usually__Watching something on YouTube________?

4.   It's 5:30 PM Friday and I'm usually__Finishing up on making food________?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love to watch YouTube. I forgot about that. Sometimes I watch that at noon (in the summer) and sometimes on the weekend too. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers.
    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers, forgot all about the Tuesday Meme.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.