Thursday, August 15, 2019

Photos by a Jersey Girl

A   bit of rain this week, but otherwise nice temperatures and lots of sunshine along the Jersey seashore.
  I do miss is the low humidity of the inter-mountain west where you could hang sopping wet pair of jeans on the line and have them dry in half an hour.. Of course, it isn't great for the skin, but you can drink enough water to overcome that.  The low humidity does the bones a great service, however. If they only had ocean front property it would be wonderful. But I am a Jersey Girl and will probably remain one forever.

Here are some photos for Friday Photos and Skywatch Friday. As always, click on them to see them full sized for better clarity. All photos are taken in my own neighborhood.

Clouds turn iridescent in the bright sun at the end of the day.

Doing a flyby. I like how seagulls play in the air streams.

Rainy day. Can you see the drops on the water of the bay?


Trumpet Vines welcome a boat home again


salt pond 

I will participate in Saturday 9 tomorrow and hopefully Sunday Stealing on Sunday.
Until then, have a lovely day wherever you are.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful summer scenes in your neck of the woods. Hot and scorching back here in California.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. I love the trumpet vines welcoming the boats home...and the iridescent clouds...and just the natural beauty of your lovely bay. Thank you for helping us to appreciate what a true "Jersey Girl" loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie! Such beautiful pictures! I do love Trumpet Vines! After 4 years, ours have finally started blooming! I will have to get outside for some pictures. raining right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I like the flyby shot. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!! Enjoyed them all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the trumpet flowers are welcoming the ship back to the harbor. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.