Friday, August 23, 2019

Photos on Friday

Another Friday and the end of another month already. Autumn is on it's way.
I found out that Autumn is the season, but 'fall' is the time when leaves are actively falling. Some trees are already turning color.
 The temperatures by the NJ shore dropped over night. We are in the high 60's low 70's today and it is rainy. So, at the beach it is a day to do other things besides swim.
Current conditions and forecast  Friday at the Jersey Shore:
Air Temperature    76° - 81°
Winds    From the North
8 - 15 mph (Gust 21 mph)
7 - 13 knots (Gust 18 knots)
Waves    1 - 2 feet
Rip Current Risk    Low
Ocean Temperature    66° - 81°
(Normal 73° - 79°)
Sunrise/Sunset    6:22am - 7:48pm
UV Index: High
I am joining in with Skywatch Friday and my own Friday Photos this week. All photos are taken by me with my Canon or my Android Phone in my own neighborhood.

The Famous Anonymous totaled her very old car. No one was injured. Needing a new one to get to school and to her job at the Yacht Club,  a used Jeep was the  affordable answer.  She loves it.

The beginning of sunset.


My favorite place anytime of year


Looking at neighbors across the fence. Yes sometimes my photos are blurry. Blame my lack of core exercise. I need to get on the ball with that.



Early morning on the bay

In my neighborhood, this is where we park. There are 4 marinas.. if I counted correctly, in my neighborhood alone.



It's a stormy day

Bay water, clear and blue.
Have a lovely weekend



14 comments:

  1. Oh no! Is the Famous Anonymous kid alright? Is she entering her sophomore year or is it junior? How she is handling school? (I know, aren't I just nosy rosy,lol)

    It is 72*, partly cloudy, winds at 10 mph. Very nice out, and the windows are open. I see for the week of Labor Day it will be very warm-in the 90's then it backslides after that.

    I love the photos Annie. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fine. Spent a couple of sore days but otherwise good. Getting a replacement the same day helped her feel even better! She's starting her sophomore year now. Time is just too quick.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy that Jeep. Glad you are save and shooting. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad "F.A." is okay, and that she now has a "new jeep" to drive. Should be fun and safe. Love your photos today...the sunsets esp. And the boats, etc., always so pretty. I know you enjoy your views by the water. My new water view will be quite different than yours, but I expect it will elicit much the same kind of responses from me. Just a place to relax and find some peace. But first we have to get moved tomorrow...then we can relax. Hope you are doing well. I love fall/autumn so much Cant' wait for it to arrive here. Not the same as where you are, but still special for us with some cooler, drier air. Can't wait. Wish it could be here tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I lived in your neighboirhood, Id never leave home... absolutely gorgeous.. every time you take your camera outside. God bless you!! I hope you will visit my FFF. I just got it up... a day late... but I got my sunflower dining room up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog and of course will visit! I love this area very much too and since I am poor as a church mouse, can't afford to leave!

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear about FA's accident. I love your photos of the Jersey Shore, and beautiful sky shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from someone whose photos are the top of the line, that's a great compliment. Thanks

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty header...so enjoy your artwork !
    Glad the F.A.K. is safe and well , with new adventures ahead .
    She is a very special person !
    The photos are wonderful...love being by the water and by friends .
    Hope you have a delightful weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take some great and beautiful photos Annie. I especially love the sunrise and sunset photos. These past 3 days have been cooler weather in the 70's with low humidity. How I wish it would stay that way. Good to hear the FAK is doing well. Have a blessed Sunday my friend. 💜 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your corner of the world looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sky and beach photos Annie. I'm happy to hear that AK was not injured and that she has a new roadworthy vehicle. Weather is raining where you are and it is end of summer here too. Would you believe I made it to the beach only once? That was today and it was because I have a visitor. I have to travel to get to the beach though I don't live so terribly far from it. Photos to be featured in a future post. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.