Tuesday, August 20, 2019

More About You...

Yesterday was a day of loud  thunder storms that lasted all afternoon. The girls and I binged on Teen Wolf and had a great time. We ate popcorn and then the girls made butter balls.
It was a great day.
I am joining with Toni today for Tuesday 4    click her graphic here to join in.

More About You Continued...

1.   Where is your favorite place to be?
Any place my family is. That is always the best place to be.  I love when we are together.We have the best discussions, and the most fun.

2.   Where is your least favorite place to be?
doctors, dentist offices, just being away from my family. I really hate  airports.

3.   What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
I laughed very hard, yet again, as I do every time I hear it, at a skit about  Arnold's Pizza Shop.  The comedian does an imitation of Arnold Schwarzenegger answering the phone at a pizza shop.   

I also find Mad TV very funny. I watch some re-plays of skits on YouTube.

4.   Are you a social person?
Yes. I like people and love being with them.  I love parties and get togethers, going out, being with people, etc.   I absolutely love to entertain guests.

 How about you? Care to answer these questions and let everyone know a bit about you?


8 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, couldn't sleep so here I am visiting blogs while in pain. LOL! I totally agree on your #2 answer. Your header is wonderful as usual. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to number 2. You keep changing your headers, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I hate the dentist...... Great answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not mind the dentist.. He is great, but doctors in general... uh no .. and hospitals are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers. I don't mind going to the doctor because I have a good one. Have a Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been having a good time lately with your family...and that is such a good thing. We are blessed when we have family and/or good friends nearby that we can enjoy. I love hearing about the things that make you laugh. I am not familiar with those particular things, but maybe I will check them out. I've been so busy with this house move thing lately that I am forgetting to laugh and relax. Maybe after we get moved and settled. I am ready. Loved this today...I feel like I am seeing another side of you that I've not seen before, and it is delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers and a beautiful blog! Hope you've had a nice Tuesday and I'm wishing you a great rest of the week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite places are by the water - bay , saltmarsh , ocean ( especially) . There is a deep peace for me by the surf...a sense of being connected to something FAR greater than I . It brings centering and connection .
    I enjoy being with people . Entertaining is delightful...making sure all is provided for my guests , but as a shy person , I tend to watch from the sidelines , especially in large groups .
    Such good questions !
    Toni , you are wrapped in the prayers of those who care about you ! Rest easy...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.