Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Just Thought I'd Ask.. Tuesday 4



Autumn is here! My favorite season of the year. What is your favorite season?
It is time, once again, for Toni's Tuesday 4! I hope you are also joining in and letting us know more about you. The logo below links back to Toni.

Just Thought I'd Ask

1.   Have you ever spent ages writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?:  I think I may have, but even worse for me.. I was painting something with Photoshop.. 9 hours of work and lost it all.   I usually always save my work as I go along.(I can also do paintings using a simple Photoshop brush  as well as in acrylics or oils.  It is 100 times harder to paint that way, but I like the challenge)

2.   Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?:  I sleep well, not sure that I sleep though anything though.


3.   What type or kind of art do you like? And do you draw or paint yourself:
I enjoy looking at impressionism because of the talent necessary to make brush strokes resemble things. It is much more advanced than realism, in my opinion. 

4.   If you went to London, where would you go first?:
I would go out to eat some steak pie which, unless I make it myself, can't be found in the US.
I might enjoy going to see St. Paul's Cathedral .  Mostly I would like to see some Hercule Poirot  film sites I think. Other than that, I really don't think London would be number 1 on my list. It isn't the city it once was.
 I would also rather visit Ireland, Scotland and Wales, but not England really.




 

6 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Ireland too!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers and am especially intrigued by your answer about photoshop painting.. sound fun a nd challenging..Yes, I agree about Britain... I'd land in London then travel to the Cotswold and Bth then northish to Yorkshire dales adn the Lake District.. then east to the coast to Northumberland and stop in at Bamburg Castle. then on to to Scotland to several geneological sites but esp to visit a friend in Inverness, then a stop in at Eilean Donen and on to Skye then last but certainly not least a tour of Ireland.. spending a goodly amount of time in Donegal! There I just poured out my heart to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! Nine hours work!!! That stinks! :( Hope you're having a great week though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I would rather visit the countryside in England, Scotland and Ireland, rather than London. But perhaps I'd like to see the royal places... You are an amazing artist, and it would be a terrible shame if your computer crashed in the midst of one of your creations. but I honestly thought you did your work by hand and not on the computer. Either way, it is beautiful and shows that you are very gifted. Have a blessed and wonderful rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.