Sunday, October 13, 2019

From Tuesday 4.. a Bunch of Questions.

Sunday stealing was stolen from Toni this week!  Thieves are getting close to home now!

These are several questions stolen from the Tuesday 4 meme


1.   Have you ever known anyone that’s been on TV, including you?
No, no one that I know has been on TV that I know of.

2.   What do you find yourself buying all the time?
Household goods and salad, meat, etc.

3.   When was the last time you got a real letter in the mail?
      Last year at this time.

4.   Have you ever lived in a house/apartment that has been broken into?
     Not while I was in residence, no.

5. Did you walk to school with your friends?
Take a school bus?
I walked to school from kindergarten through high school.
School House Florham Park, NJ
My town was small so there were no school buses and there still aren't any. It's better that way  I think.

 Ever have someone carry your
books home from school?
Yes.


6. Do you like pumpkin seeds? Do you carve the pumpkin and roast the seeds? Do you buy packaged, prepared pumpkin seeds?
I am not crazy for pumpkin seeds, no.

7. Does your car or did a family car have a name?
No name for the car.

8.  The first week of October was National Mystery Series Week. Do you sleuth alongside Nancy Drew or Miss Marple? Fan of Nero Wolfe?
Yup. I like mysteries very much. I have listened to Nero Wolfe on Old Time Radio but I am a big Christie fan and of course Robert Parker's Spenser and Jesse Stone and Ace Atkins.

9. Have you ever spent ages writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?
Impressionism of Edouard Leon Cortes
Yes. I answered this one about creating a painting on Photoshop and forgot to save it and lost a huge amount of work.

10. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?
I sleep pretty well.

11. What type or kind of art do you like? And do you draw or paint yourself
I do paint and I am a fan of impressionism.

12. If you went to London, where would you go first?
Probably St. Pauls Cathedral, then maybe a Poirot tour.

13.  What is one quote that you love to quote?
There are a few but I quote Solomon a lot: "What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun."

14.  Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
Yes, and more often lately.


15. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
Nope. Not at all.  






Monday I will go back to posting Literary Pearls. If you like to read it may be that these out takes from famous books will spark your interest in something you might like to read.


8 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how I love the ever changing headers you have. Smiles. Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, It was a shock seeing Bev "steal" from my Tuesday 4 Meme. LOL! I loved it! I didn't do this one but I enjoyed reading your answers again. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You come over to my house. Maybe you will change your mind about pumpkin seeds.

    Enjoyed reading your answers! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE London. I am an architecture fan. Love your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Solomon was a smart cookie. I'll be looking forward to the literary posts. I'm always looking for something new to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely read, here. And thanks for the new authors to explore. The impressionist painting is one of the best ever produced from that school. Such a beautiful one by Cortes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning ! So lovely to begin my day with a visit here !
    Your artwork is very special...it always evokes a mood...a sense of place...great work , my friend !
    There is always something to learn and explore here . Thank you for expanding my mind...your wonderful recipes are expanding my waistline !!! Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.