Friday, November 1, 2019

November Takes a Bow

November is here! 27 days until Thanksgiving, one of my favorite times of the year. We celebrate a few birthdays that day in my family.
Are you a fan of Thanksgiving? What do you like about it?
The last few days were rainy, very humid, warm and windy. But last night a cold front blew in with the high winds and what a welcome change that is!  Today is bright and sunny and chilly. A lovely, chilly November day.

It is time again for SkyWatch Friday and Friday Photos.
Here are my entries, all taken, as usual in my own neighborhood. Click on any of them to see in large size.




Deer, mink, otter, rabbits, bobcats,  foxes all live here. There is plenty to eat.






Cold sky




I hope you enjoy these photos and return tomorrow for Saturday 9, it's fun.





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky shots. I especially like #1. And pretty light on the marshes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Boy, did the weather change here after 9 last night (Halloween)--high winds (upwards of 60 mph) and bitter cold. I'm not complaining, but I will complain the trees are now naked, smiles. We even had snow flurries today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, but not frigid. Low 50s today, 40s last night. I am glad for the colder weather though as I don't like the heat at all. It rained yesterday and we also had the winds.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures, I love the pink sky in the first one, so pretty. We were in the 30's last night, but it's not going to last, warming up again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We will have it here in our "new" home. It will be cozy with less space to work with, but that's okay. We will have a blessed time. I enjoy Thanksgiving because there is no pressure for gifts and all that we do at Christmas. We can just eat and visit and enjoy the day. And just be thankful for all that God has done for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos , especially the sky and the water breaking on the rocks...
    Have a wonderful weekend , my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.