Sunday, December 29, 2019

Time for Sunday Stealing....
 Bev will fill you in :

"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!"
1. First things first, did you have a good year?
Yes. It was okay for the most part I think. Life is life. It has ups and downs.

2. If you traveled, where did you go?
No place at all!  I haven't traveled in a long, long time.

3. Which fashion trends did you love?
I don't follow fashion really. I wear things I like no matter what the current fashion might be.

4. Which fashion trends did you hate?
I hate those ugly bootie shoes they are wearing now and especially the ones with the open toe. Just obscene looking on feet. Hate, hate, hate those things.

5. What was your favorite article of clothing this year?
my plaid shirts 
6. What song sums up this year for you?
It's always one of these two songs no matter what the year:








7. What was your favorite movie of the year?
Did Christopher Robin happen this year? I liked that one very much.

8. Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year?
No. I don't bother with stuff like that really. Just no interest. Never been a "fan".
9. Favorite new TV show?
I don't watch television at all.

10. Did you make any big permanent changes this year?
No.
11. What was one nice thing you did for yourself?
I have absolutely no clue. I just can't think of anything.

12. Did you develop a new obsession?
I am never obsessed over anything really.
13. Did you vote?
This is private.
14. Did you move?
No
15. Did you get a job?
no
16. Did you get a pet?
No.
17. Do you regret not doing anything?
No.
18. Do you regret doing something?
No.
19. Have you done anything that scared you?
20. Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days?
There are things that will make a comeback a few times over a couple days but otherwise no.
21. Did you lose anyone close to you?
Yes.
22. Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year?
No one.
23. Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year?
No one I can think of.
24. If you could have a do over on one thing you did, would you take it?
Probably yes if it wouldn't hurt anything.

25. What was the best moment of the year for you?
Nothing stands out that I can think of right now.
26. What was the worst?
Bad health of friends, family.

27. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
Keeping the house nice.

28. What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior?
I can do a lot more than I ever thought.

29. What do you wish for others for the coming year? peace

30. What do you wish for yourself? peace

9 comments:

  1. Life is indeed an up and down roller coaster ride. Too bad it takes most of us so long to learn we can enjoy the ride by giving the control to God. Praying you have a blessed New Year, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still learning about that roller coaster of life, sigh. Hope you have a great day, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For fashion, I end up wearing what Mrs PM likes me to wear as I have zero fashion sense. I do have a veto though.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that’s some list ...

    The Partridge Family ...oh, yeah, you’re bringing back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with most all of your answers, which surprises me.
    My favorite winter clothing is jogging pants and a sweatshirt.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I am being pulled in so many directions at work and home. Sometimes I feel like I cannot possibly get everything done and yet I do. I feel the same way...I feel strong and that I can do more than I thought I could do. Loved your answers! Have a Happy New Year 2020!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs; Enjoyed reading your answers and loved your blog design. Such a peaceful vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie, I did Sunday Stealing! I pray for peace too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. am a big fan of your paintings...all of them and amazed at all you do !
    Not a fan of winter's cold (hard to stay warm) , but I do enjoy looking at snow , in pictures or from the warm inside of my home , when there is no need to venture out into it !
    Be well , my friend...I'm nursing the beginnings of a headcold...sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.