Monday, January 27, 2020

Do You Want To Build a Snowman? Tuesday 4

Tuesday and welcome! friends.
Here we go with another Tuesday 4:

1. Have you built snowmen, women or even entire families of snow people like little sister Tootie did in Meet Me in St. Louis?  
Did you use a carrot for the nose?   Tell us all about how it .

I have built some snowmen.  Nothing too big, nothing fancy but credible.

2. Are you hoping for snowmen to melt soon in hotter weather?  Tell us about your favorite time of year and please let us know why you love it. List some ingredient of that season that make it special for you.


I am not too  fond of people rushing through life and to me, that is what "can't wait" for the season to go away is.  We are meant to enjoy and use the time given to us and to be happy in our circumstances. Bloom where you are planted is more than just a location.
Life is short enough. We need to stop complaining about weather and get on with life.

3.Remember bundling up as a child? It took so long to do then you had to go potty and all those layers had to come off again!
Is dressing up something you enjoy doing ?  Why?

I love bundling up for winter and I love dressing up for nice occasions. Doesn't happen often enough to suit me. Why? It reminds me of the past when we dressed up to travel, go to movies, etc. No one was a sloppy and slovenly as they are today in ratty T shirts and jeans all the time.
 How you dress has a lot to do with what you are. and how you behave. That was once a proven fact, long forgotten today in an era of people who are way too laid back in so many ways.


4. In Frozen, the little girl desperately wants to reconnect with her sister and reminds her of the happy times of building snowmen.  Are you disconnected from anyone you'd love to reunite with?
What happy times with friends and siblings brings you fond memories and smiles to you?

I am not disconnected with anyone I want to reconnect with , no. They are disconnected for a reason.
All the happy times with family and friends throughout the year bring a lot of smiles and happiness.

15 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to build a snowman again for old time's sake. Here in Florida we don't have that opportunity, but I do remember it from days of 'yore. I love fresh fallen' snow, and the rosy glow it puts on our cheeks when we are out playing in the snow. I don't know if I will ever get to do that again in my lifetime, but I always enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the 80’s I wore suits and heels to work every day. Men wore ties. One year the boss made us come to work on Presidents Day but told us to wear jeans if we wanted.really changed how I looked at my colleagues. Now most work places are business casual, and employers have to establish a dress code to keep people from getting too casual. I’m not sure that’s a good thing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want to build a snowman, but more than that I want to know how you got those seagulls to fly around on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((Big grin)) and this is why we are friends, smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great questions today, it's fun reading everyone's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When snow people were built , Snow Ladies in outrageous Garden Tea hats , sunglasses and boas graced the landscape . Why should snowmen have all the fun ?
    As to dressing up , I can't bear to get rid of those fancy clothes...keep hoping a dressy occasion will present itself...sigh...
    Wonderful headers...wonderful questions and answers !
    Be well , my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good point about the disconnected ones being that way for a reason! I may miss some times I had with them, but not enough to want them back in my life. I agree that some get too sloppy in their dressing, but I think we can dress casual and still look quite nice. I don't mean jeans for every occasion, but even those when neat, clean and paired with a nice top and shoes can be attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun topic. I just posted mine and did one yesterday on the Holocaust.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this week's questions, Annie, and I love your answers...especially to questions 2 and 3. Bravo!!! Love the sea gulls flying around on this page, too! Blessings for a great rest of the week and thank you for all you do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being disconnected for a reason.. yep totally get that! I love the seagulls flying around. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great questions this week! I think it's great that you're keeping this going. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a person that likes to rush through life either. I enjoy each day and I love all of the seasons. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed reading your answers. Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.