Saturday, January 11, 2020

Food, Glorious Food


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and
published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


Food meme Stolen from Book Mama, who stole it from Jenefur. Thanks to The Gal Herself for the suggestion!






01. CHEESE or CHOCOLATE?   Cheese thank you. Chocolate gives me headaches.

02. BLUEBERRIES or STRAWBERRIES?  I am not fond of either one. I don't mind black berries if they are sweet.

03. COFFEE or TEA? Coffee in the morning, tea the rest of the time.
04. CORN MUFFIN or ENGLISH MUFFIN?  English Muffin

05. PANCAKES or FRENCH TOAST?   French toast

06. YOGURT or CREAM CHEESE? Yogurt and cream cheese for different things.

07. RICE or PASTA? Either one.

08. CAKE or PIE? Pie first, cake second.

09. GROUND BEEF or GROUND TURKEY?  Depends.

10. HOT DOGS or HAMBURGERS?  Hot dogs first, hamburgers second.

11. JELLY or MARMALADE?  Jam

12. AMERICAN CHEESE or SWISS CHEESE? Swiss for some things, American for grilled cheese sandwiches


13. DIET SODA or NO SODA? No soda

14. LEMONADE or ICED TEA? Iced tea.

15. CHERRIES or GRAPES? Cherries. grapes give me headaches along with chocolate.

16. CHOCOLATE QUIK or STRAWBERRY QUIK? Neither one thanks.

17. WAFFLES or PANCAKES?  Both are good.

18. WHITE BREAD or WHOLE-GRAIN/WHEAT BREAD? Italian or French bread!

19. PEAS or CARROTS? How about both.
20. PUDDING or FRUIT-FLAVORED GELATIN? Both!

21. COLD CEREAL or HOT CEREAL?  Oatmeal. Cold cereal boxes are sprayed with insect repellent and are harmful to health.
I buy my oatmeal from Ireland in cans.

22. KETCHUP or MUSTARD? Both

23. MUSTARD or MAYONNAISE? Both

24. MAYONNAISE or KETCHUP? Both

25. BLACK OLIVES or GREEN OLIVES? Both

26. ONION or GARLIC? Both

27. PLAIN BARBECUE or BARBECUE WITH SAUCE? Neither

28. SCRAMBLED EGGS or FRIED EGGS? Either one is good

29. EGGS or EGG REPLACEMENTS? You can't replace nature and still be healthy.

30. MEAT or VEGETABLES? Both

31. CHINESE TAKE-OUT or PIZZA? Chinese food contains deadly amounts of sodium and MSG (which they lie about)..so no thank you. Its crap. I will take Pizza any time.

32. SUSHI or DELI SANDWICH? Deli.. Sushi is raw dead fish.. YUK.
33. WHITE CLAM CHOWDER or RED CLAM CHOWDER?
New England vs. Manhattan? I don't eat clams.

34. KEY LIME PIE or LEMON MERINGUE PIE?  Either one. Both are great.

35. PIE & ICE CREAM or CAKE & ICE CREAM? No. All should be separate.

36. WHIPPED CREAM or CAKE FROSTING? I like both!

37. HONEY or MAPLE SYRUP? Pure Maple Syrup contains minerals and is very good for you. Honey is good too but not on food.

10 comments:

  1. Since I had to give up coffee and tea, I now drink warm water with honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that about cereal boxes. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi is actually very nice - unless it involves herring.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love Irish oats, smiles

    Have a great day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that about cereal boxes ..... yuk.
    Enjoyed your answers. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned about cereal boxes today too. Is that why cereal comes packed in plastic inside those boxes? I think I like Irish oats best too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my co-workers gets headaches from chocolate also. This one is a fun one. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOTH would be my answer to almost all of the questions! Too much chocolate makes me feel bad, but I do love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting answers. I agree with many, but I do like vanilla ice cream on my apple pie or cake. I prefer pies to cake if I have a choice. Can't eat chocolate either, but maybe a very small dark chocolate piece once in a great while. I don't eat cereal much anymore because I don't like milk. I prefer granola on yogurt, with fresh berries...No coffee for me...I am a tea totaler. Hot in the morning, iced for lunch, water the rest of the time. No soda every, unless it is for a root beer float! (seldom).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.