Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sunday Stealing : Birthday Meme

Well, once again it's time for  Sunday Stealing!

 This Sunday's list  of questions is in honor of Bev's birthday.

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪
*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«
"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

Have you ever

1. Broken a bone?
No, never.

2. Broken a window?
A birthday buddy
No, never.

3. Been on TV?
 closed circuit.. but not broadcast no.

4. Had a friend who shared the same birthday as you?
Not a  personal friend but JFK Jr. shares my exact birthday.

5. Locked your keys in the car?
No, I haven't.

6. Accidentally sent a text or email to the wrong person?
Yes I posted on the wrong forum and sent a text to the wrong person once as well.

7. Sat in the back of a police car?
No.

8. Fallen asleep at work?
Yes, standing up too.

9. Made a snow angel?
Probably have. but I don't remember it.

10. Ridden in an ambulance
Yes.

11. Worst household chore
I enjoy housework so... none is the worst.

12 .Worst colour
Puce green

13. Worst pizza topping
Pineapple, and other heretical junk like that which seemingly sane people seem to load onto their pizza. Notice I said seemingly.

14. Worst weather
Hurricanes, tornado, white out blizzards if you are out and about in them.

15. Worst self-care job (e.g. dressing, washing, shaving, teeth, toe nails)
Brushing teeth since it takes so long.

16. Worst game
I really can't think of  a worst game. Most games are okay especially played with friends or family.

17. Worst school subject
 Anything taught by the new methods or a bad teacher.

 18. Worst animal
I think unfriendly animals are the worst animals.
      
19. Worst season
It is best to be happy in all seasons rather than make yourself and others miserable by constant carping about weather and seasons.

20. Worst TV show

All  talk shows especially with women hosting. 

 See you tomorrow.. behave in the meantime.




12 comments:

  1. I hope you did not fall down when you were at work. Cool that you share a birthday with JKF Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I never thought of common core school subjects, but you are right. As bad as math was when we were kids, common core math makes no sense at all. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admire your answer regarding women tlk show hosts... The View is only one of those that aren't my favorite! Wow, thankfully, I've never been in a white out blizzard...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting answers. You have some very strong opinions,

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahahahaha….behave? Moi? LOL--Have a great day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. How on earth did you manage to fall asleep standing up???

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought about saying pineapple, but I thought I could tolerate that better than other things people put on pizza. I love your answers! Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed your answers!
      I’m quite late this week, but please do stop by my blog. http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. How awesome to share a birthday with JFK Jr.
    He is greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.