Sunday, June 14, 2020

Household Meme

It is a lovely cool weekend. How is your weekend going?
NJ is still closed down more than any other state because we elect morons.
I am joining in with Sunday Stealing which is pretty much my only vice and because it's fun. Try it!

" Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from
every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

This is a rather odd set of questions, stolen from MimiWrites
(Thanks for the suggestion from The Gal Herself)"

1. How many gravy boats do you have in your kitchen?
There are two. One Butler pantry white very large one and one Delft blue smaller one.

2. Do the clothes in your laundry basket need ironing?
They will when I wash the sheets tomorrow. Yes, I iron sheets and to let you in on a secret, I make June Cleaver look like a slob.

3. What is the last thing you wallpapered?
The bathroom, but it's since been covered over in cedar wood.

4.  Wooden floors or carpet? I have wood floors and room sized rugs.

5.  Why do we put out guest towels if no one is supposed to use them?
I don't. I put out the regular towels that I use and I hang a hand towel for guests by the side of the sink.

6.  If your spatula could talk, what would it say about your duvet?
That is is fluffier, prettier and not as filled with holes as the spatula is.

7.  Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke alarms this year?
 No.

8. If you could put thyme in a bottle, what is the first thing that you'd like to do?
Well in the song:  ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
 "The first thing that I'd like to do
 Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you"      But in reality  I'd add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, parsley, basil and a dollop of mustard to make salad dressing.

9. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown?
No they actually crack up a lot but, it relieves the tension so all is well.

10. Why are you whipping the butter? What did it ever do to you?
I don't whip it! I gave up the dominatrix gig for Lent.

11. Do your spoons spoon in the drawer? Have you ever noticed? And more importantly, if wooden spoons spoon do they get splinters?
Yes, they actually do. Wooden spoons do not get splinters because they are too smooth for that kind of behavior.

12. You hear: "Dumpling, my Dumpling, come hither." The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing.....but wait, the windows are open.  Why did you close them?
I didn't close them you are hallucinating.

13.  Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef?
Pot calling kettle black
I bounce back and forth.

14. Is your pot black?
No, and neither is the kettle.

15. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet?  What makes it so? Ceylonese Cinnamon because it costs a lot but it is the only real cinnamon. Others are a substitute and not good for your health.

Tuesday 4 is actually up right now . Please join in! We'd love to have you.

8 comments:

  1. The salad dressing sounds good. I can't have cinnamon anymore because of acid relux. I sure miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did pretty well with these odd questions. I could wrap my brain around them last night. I thought of cinnamon for #15 but not why it was sexier. I'm thinking I should have waited to answer until this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your very creative answers.. YOu are really on your game today... Made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers. I use that type of cinnamon, too, because it is supposed to be better for you. Good for you for giving up that dominatrix gig. That one made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I gave up the dominatrix gig for Lent." Thanks I about spat out my coffee. grin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now where do you get that cinnamon? I'm so plebian as to eat regular store bought cinnamon. yikes! save me!! #12, yours is the only smart answer!
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's another fan of Ceylon cinnamon. I put it on my oatmeal every morning. VERY healthy.



    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.