Monday, July 13, 2020

Cozy Moments
Tuesday 4 Meme




Cozy moments
 

1. How would you describe a perfect evening at home? Playing a game, making a casse tete(a french puzzle) online and hearing old easy listening music.
Being with my family for dinner, etc.
2. Have you had a perfect evening lately? How did it go ?
 
The other night I watched  Star Trek episodes with family on the big TV. We made popcorn.
3. Do you watch TV every night or have a set time to view TV?
Not every night. I am watching Mannix on YouTube lately at night and enjoying the early 70's vibe of it all. 
When family come we watch Star Trek episodes on the new big TV I got for Mothers Day (50 inches baby!!) They are available through Netflix.
I read too much online to be watching much television and art takes up a great deal of my time as well.

What programs do you watch or do you listen to music?

I watch old programs and old movies available on YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, and other channels
 Some nights I listen to music on YouTube as well if I am playing a game or  making a casse tete.
Casse tete means broken head but it is a puzzle. I usually go HERE. 
 
4. Are cozy evenings different in Fall/Winter than in Spring/Summer?
Yes. In Summer they are spent outdoors under the stars or by the seaside. Indoors you can play a game with family around the dining table with snacks.
In Autumn and Winter they are spent indoors with a warm cup of something, a TV program or a good book.  In those months you can enjoy the sound of howling winds and sparkling snow outside.
Thank you for joining in. I am enjoying coming up with ideas for questions.


6 comments:

  1. Your evenings sound interesting and enjoyable! In the summertime I do like to be outside in the evenings when it is a little cooler, until the bugs come out to drive me back in! My "cozy" evenings are mostly sitting here at my computer talking to friends on facebook or blogs or working on genealogy. I rarely watch TV in the evenings...that is hubby's domain, and I'd rather read. It's wonderful that you have your grandchildren/family nearby to come and go and enjoy doing things with in the evenings. That is such a blessing! And we love it when you do your art work...such amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your answers, Annie. We have a 50 inch too, I don't argue over it, I have a small flat screen in my "office" aka 3 rd bedroom. When I have had enough of whatever program is on, I slip in here and watch the Hallmark Channel, silly little movies, but cute.

    Have a beautiful day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning !
    Still enjoying your headers ! This one stirs the longing to be there...toes in the edge of surf and nose full of that wonderful salt air ! Thank you , thank you , thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers.
    We have a large screen TV too (65 inch screen)
    and sometimes I think it is too big, but
    it's what my husband wanted.
    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I lived by the sea, I would just stare at it all of the time, it is so beautiful. You are doing such a great job with Tuesday 4! Thank-you for all you do! Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a long time since we played any games. Sounds like fun. I would love to be by the seaside!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.