Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Outside/Friday Inside



Hello friends, and welcome to Friday's photos and skywatch friday.
Our weather has been so beautiful. In the 70sF  with cool winds, warm water, brilliant sunshine all week long. No air conditioning needed as the temperatures are perfect.  I hope your weather is also nice.
 These photos are taken where I live., I hope you enjoy seeing them.


The Creek


Cloud cover
Light filtering through my kitchen curtains.

Among the trees. Taken this past Autumn by the Creek

Thanks for visiting and come again.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Ann. I especially love the kitchen one, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always , I'm a big fan of your photos ! You have an eye for composition and extracting a spot of beauty from a broader view . Brava !
    I'm especially fond of " The Creek " ...beautiful colors of autumn and lovely sparkles on the water...sigh... thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I think the first one is my favorite. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Love the mood set by the lace curtains and shadows. And love the first water photo. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the kitchen cabinet knob that was blue and white and the kitchen curtain. I liked how the light was filtering through the material. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.