Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Halloween Sunday Stealing Fest

Sunday stealing is here again. Join in here. It is fun. 

"Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"

  1. What is your favorite spooky song? This is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas". Though I haven't seen the movie, I have heard the song.


2. What do you want etched on your tombstone?  "If I don't answer,leave a message"
3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain. I don't watch horror so I don't know of any.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost?     No, and don't believe in them.
5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers or supernatural movies? None of those unless you mean like detective thriller or sci-fi thriller... I like those.
6. What is your favorite scary book? Never read a scary book.. but some regular books are scary bad  writing and  plots!..heheh
7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading? 

Was it accurate? Never have done that.
8. Are you superstitious? No.
9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll? No, that's just creepy and awful.
10. Have you ever participated in a seance? No. The dead cannot speak to the living at all.
11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you? Yes, from outside in the street!
12. What is your favorite Halloween candy? I don't eat candy so I  would prefer nuts or potato chips. I hand out bags of chips for Halloween.
13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume? I had a Marhta Washington dress my mother sewed for me.
14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)? No. No interest in it.
15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one) would you do it? No, it doesn't interest me either.

 




12 comments:

  1. I have never seen Nightmare Before Christmas. I have been to the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, but never at Christmas. When I was a kid I liked to see The Twilight Zone and Chiller. Some of them kept me awake at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love scarry movies so much!I have never seen this one!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning !
    Grey here this morning...rain due midday and continuing for DAYS...sigh...
    Thank you for the sunshine you bring us !
    Never a fan of the horror genre ...real life is scary enough
    Wishing you all good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary books are great. I love a little Stephen King for example. I like your tombstone message.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. But than again, that is just my wicked dry humor, lol. Have a great day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Martha Washington costume sounds wonderful! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martha Washington m that must have been a great costume

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good tombstone answer! That's hilarious! I'm glad you're not one of those that believe in ghosts. There's no such thing. There's only One, the Holy Ghost (Spirit). All others are fake.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't do any of the above stuff either. Just not into "scary" stuff. My best costume...hmmm, I was a queen once with a crown and long dress...this was as an adult and I did it for my youngest son's pre-school class party! Oh, one time I was a very old lady in a rocking chair on our front porch handing out candy. The neighbors thought I was really an old lady (I was new in the community), and when one of the neighbor ladies came to visit later she was shocked when I opened the door. She thought there was an old lady that lived in the house, not this 40-something woman (at that time!) LOL! I guess my costume must have been pretty good! Loved your tombstone idea...that sounds perfect! I would love to see you as Martha Washington...did you have a white wig? I bet you were cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun post! Halloween will be quite different at my house this year. My favorite costumes as a child to wear was a witch or a skeleton. I loved all the free candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OoooOooOoo lol
    We have that movie and now I want to watch that and the skeleton Bride, or whatever it's called. Thanks for shaking me old brain cells up.
    I agree about voodoo dolls. I like Dolls to much to have anything like THAT in memory cells. eeee

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.