Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Hey! Happy Weekend. Hope its a nice one for you. 

Time for Sunday Stealing with questions from Peachristy

1. What kinds of things do you like to write?    Notes on things I listen to or read.  I have ghost written a few novels but I don't enjoy it much.
2. What is your favorite genre of movie?   Disaster movies like "Tornado".
3. Your favorite song?    There are just too many to list.
4. During what situation do your eyes shine the brightest?   I suppose when I understand something very well and have an ah ha moment.
5. Summer or Winter?    Both have their charms and I think we appreciate one because of the other.
6. What do you do when you are angry? 
Think things over, get over it.
7. Sleep with lights on or off ?    Lights off! 

8. Are you ok with eating alone in a restaurant?    I have done it,  but I prefer not to.
9. Texting or calling?     Texting.
10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?    Self control.
11. How do you act when you’re scared?     It varies depending on the situation..
12. When you look at the sky do you first look at the moon, or the stars?   Whatever is in front of my eyes when I first look up.
13. Do you approach strangers when you are lost?     I have, yes but rather not.
14. Tea or Coffee? Both
15. With sugar? Milk? Lemon? Anything else?

No sugar in coffee or tea.  I put milk in my tea and plain powdered Coffee Mate in my coffee. Right now my coffee is Pumpkin Spice by Dunkin Donuts (made at home). I do put Ceylon Cinnamon in my coffee from time to time and sometimes nutmeg.
 


 

 

8 comments:

  1. Does that Pumpkin spice come in decaf? I don't like powdered creamers. I found a pumpkin spice one that is lower in sugar. I like your siggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your questions !
    #5 sums up most of how we judge things , in general ...plain coffee/flavored...warm season/cold weather...hot beverages/cold drinks...wool sweaters/cotton or poly knits...
    so many choices !
    We are so glad you chose to write this blog !!!
    Have a comfortable day , my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your answer to #5! So true. I love all of the seasons, but I love summer more because I am home with my family doing fun things. It doesn't really have anything to do with the weather. I love the snow in the winter...remember we do not get much in Missouri anymore. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've put cinnamon in my tea before. Not a favorite way to drink it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting answers, much like their author, an interesting person!! I drink tea, no coffee at all. I like my hot tea with sugar, and my iced tea with lemon and NO sugar or sweeteners. I like a variety of hot teas, but mostly like plain Lipton's tea for my regular drink and to make iced tea. Seasons: Not a summer person at all. Winter in Florida is our best season, but I wouldn't mind a little bit of real winter for Christmas. After the holidays it just kind of goes downhill when you can't get out much in the snow, ice, freezing temps. I was happy to come back to Florida where we can enjoy winter and spring and fall. I wouldn't mind living somewhere else for the summer, if I could afford to. Enjoyed reading your answers. I always learn something here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.