Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday and Stealing

Welcome my friends..., 

It is time for   Sunday Stealing. 
It comes from Ned the Duck.

A - Annoyance:  Ignorant people who follow the crowd to destruction.
B - Best  Friends:are good to have
C - Car: American made SUV of some kind
D - Day or night: both are essential.
E- Easiest person to talk to?: the Little and the Famous Anonymous.
F - Favorite Month: October/November
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: NO!! neither of them.
H - Hair Color:   light Blonde 
I - Ice Cream: Vanilla
J - Jewelry: I like some of it.
K - Kindergarten: It was okay
L - Longest Car Ride: from New Jersey to Utah
M - Most missed person: my daughter
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - One regret: not being more competent and self assured.
P- Part of your appearance you like least?: flat rear end
Q- Quote: Go, proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all the inhabitants thereof
R - Reality TV Show: None. I don't like them at all.
S - Shoe: flats
T - Time you woke up: today.. Noon. I was exhausted from a long day yesterday.
U - Unpredictable?: sometimes yes
V - Vegetable you hate: None I can think of
W- Worst Habits: leaving things undone
X - X-Rays: tons because of my spine
Y - Year you were born: there was snow when I was born.
Z - Zoom: "Zoom, Zoom!" as said  in place of good bye by a girl from South Shields, UK... nicest girl!

Tuesday 4 is up and running!.

8 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of reality tv shows either. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the same month(s). It's the best time of the year! I've always imagined you as very competent and self-assured. :) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You answered the same as me about what we don't like on our body. I am sorry about your daughter though I don't know about her loss. Enjoy your week Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing the answers I had to change my mind.. about the year of birth and reality shows. Funny how things can fall out of your ear when you knock yourself out. lol
    We can cherish our memories, but there will always be a pang of sadness about losing a child. I understand my mother's sadness better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a flat rear also, but it’s better than a huge one. My sil’s is hUge. Reminds me of the old SNL skit where the family had big butts. I also dislike reality shows. I answered that I miss my Mom. Been gone since’84, but I miss my daughter. She was home for 14 days for Thanksgiving and 14 days for Christmas. She lives in a group home. Strict rules due to the pandemic. In the summer we could visit on the patio with masks and social distancing. It’s too darn cold for that now.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post ...clever use of the alphabet !
    The "reality shows" are grossly misnamed...there is nothing real about them !
    Also disagree about your One Regret - you are the MOST competent person I know !!!
    Wishing you peace , sunshine and fresh air !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your daughter. I have lost two sons.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.