z Cottage by the Sea : sunday stealing...

Sunday, January 24, 2021

sunday stealing...

Sunday Stealing
1.Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?  A nice bouquet that took some thought and effort.

2.Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? Yes much of the time I do.

3.Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?    I would say I do a bit of both.

4.Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? No. They are paid to say those things.

5.What kind of movies do you wish were made more often? Movies like Godzilla., Twister, some of the Jane Austen types.

6.Does fashion matter to you?  Not very much no.

7.Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?  Why not?  Often though certain ones are held to higher standards than others for a political agenda.

8. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?   Certainly not a classless, immoral, weirdo rock star whose life is a dirty mess.  I am sure the US Army band can provide all the nice music needed. If they insist on singers then I would get the  Mormon Tabernacle Choir to sing the Star Spangled Banner.  I am tired of rock music being the only game in town. It's simple minded crap.

9. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?  Sure.. The opposite would be writing/saying what you are feeling in a fake and convoluted way.
 
10.What is your worst daily habit? I don't know as I can't think of something I do all the time that would be considered a habit let alone a bad one.

11.If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
Most of them.

12.Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? Both can be fine at times.

13.Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
Nope.

14.What do you feel the most guilty about? nothing

15.Do you meditate? No.

For those paying attention: wait for it folks. Its all smoke and mirrors and the best is yet to come.


9 comments:

  1. Nothing like fresh flowers. I agree with you on #1.When we were at Lake Tahoe in the fall of 2018, my hubby helped me collect pinecones. He did it for me and that was just as special as getting flowers. Happy Sunday Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you stole my line; all smoke and mirrors (lololololol, jt)---I hope you have a lovely day, my friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on #7 & #8, but all of your answers are great! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. #11, you are so right!! Enjoyed my visit, hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a hand picked bouquet from a garden or from the wayside. I love wildflowers (as long as they don't make me sneeze!). Interesting and good answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #5. Not sure if you’ve seen them, but it would be awesome if they brought back the original Godzirrrah movies, and Charlie Chan. Those were so fun to watch on weekends.
    I enjoyed your answers.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked it! Out of curiosity, yesterday was the election in my country.

    Coisas de Feltro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good questions and interesting answers !
    How refreshing to come here for honest responses ...more , please .
    I agree with #4 , as well . A celebrity opinion is as reliable as the money paid to espouse it...commercials are crafted to an agenda , that is generally to get you to buy something you don't need , don't want and won't last !!!
    Funny...news and the state of the world is so similar...smoke and mirrors , indeed !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.