Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Lunch.. Tuesday 4


Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.. where we continue the tradition of offering you 4 questions weekly that you can answer. It proves blogging material and a way to get to know others!

This week the topic is lunch..


1. Lunch can be either glorious or bland, hard to choose or easy. Which is it for you and why?

Lunch for me is usually easy. but sometimes, I am just not that hungry for lunch and so I skip it.

2. What are your choices for a nice lunch?

A salad with eggs or tuna... sometimes I have a late breakfast of eggs that step in for lunch.

3. Is lunch a big meal or a light meal for you?

Usually its very light as I don't really get hungry at lunchtime.

4. "Let's do lunch" has become a funny phrase used in movies and jokes and usually just a throw away kind of thing to say.   Do you organize lunch with friends or family often? Do you eat out or in? If you eat out what is your favorite place to go?

I have friends over for lunch very often but I like to go out to eat for lunch as well.  My favorite place to go is a local Italian restaurant with a lovely rose garden. 

Thanks for joining in! You help make this so special.

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning !
    Visiting here is such a nice way to begin my day !
    Aaaannd today's post addresses a favorite subject...FOOD !
    Lunch , unless with friends , is usually a catch-as-catch-can event .
    It depends on the time available . When working , it is a Boost(high protein)
    and a Kind bar in the brief gap between shifts .
    Wishing you a lovely , peaceful day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choices for lunch. It does sound so good. Since Steve and I started eating keto, part of the way we eat is to do a light fast during the day. That means no lunch and no snacking. I do miss getting together with friends and breaking bread during that time. I've had to adopt this way of eating, though, to keep from becoming morbidly obese and diabetic. Plus I've lost (and kept off) 40 lbs. I do love food, though, as my waistline will testify. *lol*
    I hope your day is blessed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think I'd love to go to that Italian restaurant with the rose garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Italian restaurant with the rose garden sounds lovely.
    Have a nice Tuesday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having friends "in" for lunch is something I rarely do for some reason. I agree with everyone, that Italian restaurant sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I skip lunch sometimes too or if I skipped breakfast I have brunch! Sounds good...you just reminded me I have some hard boiled eggs to eat. Enjoyed visiting you today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Italian with friends sounds like such a good idea! We typically do that for dinner, I like the idea of doing lunch at a Italian restaurant. Great idea! I often skip lunch too when I am at home. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grin...and if we lived closer, you wouldn't or couldn't get rid of me, LOLOLOL. You be like, "Linda, don't you have a home to go home too?" LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie, I wonder who could go through more eggs in a week. We eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner..I consider them nature's perfect food!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.