Sunday, June 27, 2021

Stolen Questions!


  Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World" supplies us with questions each week.. here are my answers.

 
 
 
 
 
 Stolen from Sign Up Genius
 


   1. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? 

 I do not like them, I find them troubling and I do not like to be presented with things I don't know about.  Gifts is one thing but surprise meetings, visits, parites... no thank you.
   2. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?

Visit and play games too!
   3. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? 

 I would like both for their lovely ocean and mountains.
   4. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? 

Win the lottery. They say money can't buy happiness but that is a crock of horse poo. Money CAN buy happiness. If you are hungry it buys food, if you need shelter.. a home. If you have no clothing it will buy those as well.  Yes, to those without money can indeed buy quite a lot of happiness.There is no joy in being in poverty.

   5. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?

Perhaps 1957.. seems like a good time.
   6. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? 

Binaural beats for healing and my face yoga and abdominal exercises.
   7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?   

 I own 8 pairs of shoes.
   8. What would you do if you won the lottery? 

 Buy a home,  a car, furniture and pay for my friends and families needs.


   9. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)

 None of them.  
   10. What's your favorite zoo animal?  

They are all pretty nice to visit.  I do like giraffes though.
   11. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? 

The Reformation. It did so much damage to world history. It nearly ruined all of Europe and certainly gave inroads to the Ottomans.  Since then the divisions have become ridiculous and ruined the Church in so many ways.  The answer to problems in religion/government is to correct them, not destroy the body with division.
   12. How many pillows do you sleep with?  

3 pillows, 1 body pillow.
   13. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?  

over 50 hours caring for my mother.
   14. What's the tallest building you've been to the top in? 

not a building but the Statue of Liberty.
   15.  What are your hobbies?  

 Games, painting and crafts, rodeo, photography.

Thanks Bev...

Tonight Tuesday 4 goes up... link on the side bar.


 

 

9 comments:

  1. Interesting answers. #9. What form of transportation DO you prefer? Horse, walking, bike, motorcycle? Just curious... And I agree with #4...win the lottery (if I played)...there is so much good we could do if we are careful and wise. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The question was "public transportation" so I assumed it did not mean private cars but things like Taxi, Uber, Lyft etc. I had to use public transportation most of my life and I despise it. It is awful for the most part. I rode trains, etc for years and years.

      Delete
  2. #10 - I think any kind of bird or reptile would be my favorites. Personally, I don't care for any animal in a cage, unless it's for a very short period (like vet care, etc.). We seldom travel any more. The kennel we use does not cage our doggies. She keeps them in her private home. It really bugs me to see an animal behind bars. *grin*
    I hope your day is blessed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your answers today.
    Your answer to #9 has me curious.
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note that it said "public trans", not private! Hope your Sunday is great too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Annie for responding.
      I see, I was thinking of any transportation and not private.

      Delete
  4. I would need new furniture with my lottery money too. I enjoy the giraffes too. I love them all. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like rodeo...I didn't know that. I enjoyed going to the rodeo years ago when I lived in Texas. I would love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree on #1...I am not much of a surprise person...anyways, I always enjoy your answers. smiles

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.