Tuesday, June 29, 2021

That's Entertainment!

 Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4... I am so happy you continue to participate and I know Toni would be as well. I miss our talks. We were very much alike and shared so many of the same interests. Actually  I never met anyone like her before and I miss our talks so very much.

Let's talk about entertainment, okay?


1. Do you have an actor or actress whose movies you hate to miss?

There are a few I enjoy a lot: Bette Davis, Joan Crawford , Diane Keaton,Jack Nicholson .

2. Is there a movie or TV program you could watch over and over again?

Moonstruck and You've Got Mail..and the TV Series One Tree Hill and City Confidential, Perry Mason or Andy Griffith Show.. I like them all. You can find the old shows on YouTube if you are interested.

3. Do you have a list of books or magazines you are hoping to read over the summer? Would you share it with us?  Bonus: do you make a cuppa something or a snack when you read?

I will have a c up of  very hot strong tea with lots of milk. I might re=read for the thousandth time Summer in the City ,  44 Charles Street, and One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell.

4.  What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?  

All kinds from Rock to Classical. I am very partial to today's country music as well.  I like Jason Aldean's Got what I Got very much.

 

Life for me is up in the air. So I am late with posting and visiting. I hope you will understand and bear with me.


 

6 comments:

  1. I like Diane Keaton too. I like that she stays natural, embracing her true self. Sorry life is uncertain for you right now. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all your answers. I think we share many likes in music and movies but I haven't heard of your books. I'll try to check out the titles. Yes, we understand and bear with you dear Annie. Please take care of yourself. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping in prayer, Annie...sorry I haven't been around. By the time I get home from work or have a day off, I am just too tired to do anything...I know, that is a sorry excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection of actors. Perry Mason has always been a favorite of mine as well as Columbo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting !
    There is something comforting about coming back to a favorite book or movie...being drawn in to the familiar once again . When younger , I would settle in with a good book and be surprised to greet the dawn at the last page !
    As I write , the soft sound of kitty snores can be heard...dear little girl !
    Please know you are wrapped in the prayers and caring of all who love you !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.