Monday, July 12, 2021

Books, TV and Movies...

Hello Friends.. welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Just 4 questions each week. So glad you are joining in and the more the merrier!

Books.. TV.. Movies are the topic of the week.

1 A movie theme song will play every time you walk in the room.. what is it? (consider asking family or friends) 

Only one person gave me an answer and they said Theme to Peter Gunn.. Don't quite know what to make of that.


2. What movie, book or TV program could you live in?

The Nelsons, Father Knows Best, Bonanza. Nothing from modern TV is like anything I'd care to take part it.  The old programs which you can view on old time TV or YouTube are far nicer, more peaceful and loving.


3. Is there a book/movie/TV quote you often think about or that effects you in some way?
 

Oh, there sure is one from A Christmas Carol:  "Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die?  It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man's child."

 4. OK friend, its your turn to organize our Blogger Movie Night where we get together as a group for snacks and movies!  What movies have you planned for us tonight and what snacks are we going to have?

 A double feature... " Meet Me In St. Louis" which is always a nice choice and an old drive in B movie that is pretty entertaining and not too scary at all called  "The Giant Gila Monster". You can view both on YouTube.. the monster one for free. That movie is also a great look back at the 1950s.

Snacks will be  veggie plate,  potato chips, pretzels and Tacos... coffee, tea (hot or iced) and soft drinks.  Maybe a plate of ice cream bonbons would be nice as well.

10 comments:

  1. Al the food items sounds good to me! I use to love to watch Ozzie and Harriet and My Three sons. I liked Lost in Space and Star Trek too. Can't forget I Love Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I can see your theme song, kinda like James Bond, lololol. Have a beautiful rest of the week, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the Peter Gunn for you, more like a grand theme like Out of Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Out of Africa is beautiful! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your answer to #3.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Meet Me in St. Louis. I am a huge fan of Margaret O’ Brien!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything from the golden age of movies and TV are amazing to me. Your snacks sound great and I loved the quote too.I have had fun visiitng four participates so far and loved each one. Unique taste for each individual. Thanks for sharing. Although my comment will pop up on my second blog site I posted the Tiuesday 4 at my first blog https://annesphamily.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! You came up with some great answers. I haven't come up with anything so decided to pass this week, but I am enjoying everyone else's responses. I love the old TV shows too, back when TV life was clean and honest. Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, yes, Ozzie and Harriet, Captain Kangaroo, I Love Lucy, and I used to enjoy the variety shows like Ed Sullivan, Andy Williams, Carol Burnette, Perry Como, oh, what about Lawrence Welk? We HAD to watch it every Saturday night! Your snacks sound wonderful, but I would want some popcorn too if it is a movie night. LOL. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am sorry I drew blanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like for the Peter Gunn song to play when I walk into a room but only because I really do like the way it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi !
    Always something wonderful here !
    Sorry to have been absent...contending with moving and sooo many boxes to unpack !
    Wishing you peace and joy , my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.