Sunday, August 8, 2021

Questions!

Time for  Sunday Stealing from Bev Sykes.. who, unlike me, is always on the ball with these

Just a cute pic having nothing to do with the question!

questions. These are from Durwood Discussions.

1.  What is the nearest book to you?  Your Kindle does not count. Number in Scripture by E.W. Bullinger. It's pretty interesting actually.

2.  When was the last time you took a "me" vacation?  I have never done that.

3.  How many telephone numbers do you have? One

4.  If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately? Get rid of the political teachers' union and forbid teachers from preaching in the classrooms. Just teach reading, writing, 'rithmetic but as Pink Floyd said, "Hey Teachers.. Leave those kids alone!"
5.  What's your favorite Olympic event?  I don't have one. The Olympics just does not interest me at all.

6.  Do you watch the Olympics?  No. Not interested. I would be so bored if I had to watch them.

7.  Who is your favorite sports team player?  I don't have one because sports really don't interest me.

8.  If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why?  Jupiter is my ruling planet because I am a Sagittarian, so I guess Jupiter.

9.  When was the last time you sat in a church? Well now what if its a synagogue or mosque?  Well anyway, I go to religious services regularly but I am not a religious nut who goes to "church" and then hates everyone all the time.

10.  Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you?  Not off the top of my head, no. I enjoy it though lately I have had too much on my plate to do much of it.

11. Have you ever gone to a party and snooped in the medicine cabinet?   No. That's just rude.

12.Do you watch reality TV?  I'd rather not, LOL. Its really hardly reality anyway lol. I watched Real Houewives of NJ .. it isnt real at all and I saw a couple episode of Jersey Shore.. also nothing like reality at all and I live on the New Jersey shore so I know.

13.  How many people can you call who have known you since you were in school? A few.

14. Who, when, and where was your first kiss? who? A boy.. when? in high school. Where? I don't recall.

15. You just got thrown out of your country.  Where do you want to become a citizen?   I don't know... I think I would just organize a revolution and take my country back and become dictator.  As dictator I will make it law that you must judge as Martin Luther King said by content of character and not sex, religion, color or background.

Tuesday 4 is up today.

4 comments:

  1. You know, Annie...I thought you would say that about the last question/answer, grin...I'm with you; viva revolution! (and not the French kind, LOLOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. YOu have my vote. But, if you're a dictator, I guess you don't need votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. Especially the last one. My hubby keeps saying we need to look for a place to go before they close the borders and we can't get out. I agree with you...we need to take our country back and fix what's broken. Praying for God to open the eyes of the blind before it is too late to fix. Pray, pray, pray! And then vote when we get the opportunity...and if that doesn't work..., well, I pray God finds a way to rescue us all out of here... Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning !
    Love the way the world looks after a hard rain , the day before...
    scrubbed clean and fresh !
    Wish the world was...scrubbed clean and fresh...all the dirt and evil washed away...
    sigh...comes down to personal choices and the backbone to bring it about .
    Old saying - "You've got to stand up for something , or you'll fall for anything !" .
    Have a lovely day , my friend !
    P.S. -
    You would make a terrific , effective dictator !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.