Friday, October 1, 2021

A Few Friday Photos...

Hello.. from chilly NJ where it is 46F tonight and autumn is in full swing it seems.


Here is a picture I made in Photoshop a few years back making a vignette from my dining room into a magazine cover.


Sunset on the cove are always majestic I think.  The sea turns pink and purple. The sound of  water on the hulls of the boats is soothing.







 

Summer has her charms: lapping waves, waving sea grasses rustling in the breeze, seagulls dipping and gliding  over head... Sea gulls don't care much about seasons or weather. They just keep on keeping on.





A hot, breezy summer's day captured forever in a photo.. now the chill of autumn will fill the air and new memories will be made.



7 comments:

  1. Brrrr...46 is chilly! But that is fall in the north! We are thankful for our low 60's in the morning this past week, even if it did get back up in the 80's each day. The sun has been shining and the days have been lovely. I love your pictures of the water, sunrise or sunset, and just the wonderful beauty around you. And your "magazine cover" had me going there for a moment! I was going to congratulate you for such an achievement! But, just figuring that out was an achievement, and it was lovely!!! Very calming and peaceful. Happy Autumn, Happy October 1 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photographs. Love the vintage crochet and sea glass photo. The sunset colors are so beautiful and so is the blue in that last photo. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so 'jelly' lol. Beautiful photos, Annie. I hope you have a beautiful day my friend, quite chilly here this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. Very tranquil photos. It got warm here again. I wish it would cool off. I think with the rain that 'supposed to come through it will do just that.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is indeed autumn !
    I woke up from a little nap with a cold nose !
    Time to put the heat on !!!
    Lovely photos of a beautiful area - in all its moods - and clever photoshop -
    Go you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures Anne! No signs of fall here in hot So Cal!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.