Sunday, October 3, 2021

Tuesday 4..

 

Tuesday 4 is up.. link on the sidebar. I do hope you will consider joining in. 

This week's topic and questions are by Pamela Steiner and they are really good ones I think.

I have to paint my kitchen. I always paint my kitchens yellow and my house is also yellow. I think yellow is probably my all time favorite color and I love it paired with deep green and purple highlights.   What colors are your favorite for homes and kitchens? 



Tuesday 4 keeps the memory of Toni Taddeo alive, at least it does for me and I miss her very much. We became good friends years ago because we shared so many interests and likes: trains, Italian foods, Agatha Christie, art.. the list goes on. It was uncanny how much we had in common.

I like the idea of these weekly questions as it opens up ideas for blogging but it also makes us think about things we don't always think about.

If you have ideas on themes or questions for the Tuesday 4 let me know.  It is a good way to find out about your blogging neighbors and their likes, dislikes and ideas and opinions. Blogging is a great way to make lasting friendships.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Annie, for doing this each week. I think it is fun to chat with our friends and "neighbors" here in blogland. Is that your yellow house above? It sure is cute. I would love a house like that. I never thought I'd want a yellow house, however. But you make it look so sweet. Actually, one time we rented a house that was yellow with pumpkin colored shutters and doors. We called it the "pumpkin house". If it had been my house I would have painted the shutters green, like above. Actually, the people who ended up buying it out from under us so we had to move did paint the shutters green. That's life! Have a blessed day. See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of my preferences have changed over the years ... yet, soft yellow/buttercream has been an enduring favorite! I've got that very same orange pot! Normally it sits on my stove-top, but I moved it to the dining room to complete my Autumnal look.

    PS - How about doing something like this, only for the bathroom? I got the idea from my blogging friend Sandra -- 'A View from my Throne.'
    (https://snapperone.blogspot.com/2021/09/whats-your-view.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning !!!
    I have always favored a white kitchen...must run in the blood , because Mom and her mother , Nana , did , too ! Being able to change the decor by simply changing the color of things is wonderful ! In the new place , the kitchen is a soft dove gray , with a mixed media backsplash...also a neutral...hmmm
    Have a splendid day , everyone !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a yellow kitchen one time and it was so cheerful! I love pretty colors. I have a blue kitchen now with a light house painted on one wall....a big one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow is a good choice. It is a nice, pleasant, happy color. I painted our Master Bedroom a light yellow and decorated it with butterflies, dragonflies, flowers, etc. I love nature. My office is a much bolder yellow but not overpowering, toned down with whites and greens.
    I won't be doing the Tuesday 4 'cause I can't relate to kitchens except it's a place where someone cooks my meal and then I have to clean up. I'm not a cook. My only vivid memory of growing up concerning kitchens is As a kid I accidently set the dish towel on fire trying to cook something. It's a long story. *giggle* Hence, I stay away from open flames.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.