Thursday, November 11, 2021

Friday Photos. Praise

Autumn by the bay.. Oh, be still my heart. It's the loveliest time of the year I think. 


 Psalm 150 says : Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to His excellent greatness.Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.  Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs   Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.  Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

How excellent in all the earth, Lord our Lord is Thy name!
Who hast Thy glory far advanced Above the starry frame.

The Lord is my Shepherd, no want shall I know,
I feed in green pastures, safe folded I rest;

I will praise Thee, O Eternal; I will show forth Thy great works!
O Thou Most High God, Eternal;I will sing praise to Thy name.

Blessed is the nation God is for, And the people He has chosen;
For God looks down from heaven and He beholds all nations.

Give ear unto my words, O Lord, My meditation weigh;
Hear my loud cry, my King, my God, For I to thee will pray.

The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.

How lovely are they dwellings, O Eternal Lord of Hosts, my soul is longing, fainting for thee O Living God., Blest and happy is the man who has found his strength in thee, he is stronger day by day and shall in Zion dwell.

 


3 comments:

  1. The Psalms are so comforting. Such a beautiful area and those are great photos.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of God's beautiful world around you. Thank you for sharing it and also for this time of praise of our Almighty God, the Creator of Heavens and Earth. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.