Sunday, November 7, 2021

Hi, Friends!

 

 

Hi friends,
Just want to let you know that Tuesday 4 is up. The link is on my side bar and I do hope you will join in. I apologize for 2 weeks without but I had a problem with posting them to the site. This week it went like clockwork so the glitch must be repaired.

It's been very chilly in the low 40's here and a bit blustery at time. Some drizzle entered the mix and leaves are falling at a good pace now. The east coast world is all gold, orange, red and magenta.. Cedars seem to be more brilliant green this year too.  All in all it is beautiful to see.   

Its a nice month for fires, cozy seating and hot drinks, warm stews and soups.     What's on the menu at your house in autumn?




4 comments:

  1. It is about 48 degrees here this morning, after a very chilly, wet, windy, blustery weekend. At least we are expecting the sun to shine today! And this is Florida! But it is November! I made my usual fall classic Hobo Stew on Saturday, along with some hot cornbread. Also baked some good oatmeal raisin walnut cookies. This is the time of year I like to start baking again, warming the house and creating yummy aromas of good food coming from the kitchen. Yes, it's my favorite time of year! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our temps are in the mid-40s also. It's cold and damp but I like it. I think we'll make keto (no beans) chili this week. I just need to get some Mexican Shredded Cheese to top it with. I'm allergic to dairy but gotta have it for my meals (I take a lactose pill).
    Have a blessed day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning !
    First , the detail in your wind-driven scene on the side is marvelous...what detail ! The blowing leaves , the flapping shutters - free from their shutter dogs , the supple , bending trees...yet all are safe , warm and cozy together , inside ...wonderful !
    Normally , the scent of baking would fill my little home , but warnings have come that a dietary change must be made (at least to afford a bit of indulgence at Thanksgiving !). And so , steamy , thick , creamy soups are in order .
    Have a lovely day , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love your new look here, smiles. Same type of weather here. Mainly soups, casseroles here. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.