Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Dinner Out


Here we go again on this very cool August morning. It is 65F right now and so welcome. The sun is up and shining.
We are having an early taste of Autumn.

Dinner Out


Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4... 


Let's talk about restaurants and eating out, okay?

1 Do you like eating out with friends or would you rather have them over for a meal?  
I love having people over for lunch or supper. I do love to go out for a meal as well.
2. Let's go out to eat. You pick.    Where are we going ?    Tonight I would like some fresh seafood caught this very day.  Let's go to Bum Rogers Crab House.  
Bum Rogers by the ocean


3. What are you going to order tonight?    Let's start with their Bavarian Pretzels and their home made honey mustard cheese sauce.   Then some lovely Greek salad.
I want some fish and chips tonight too.. fresh from the ocean today with home made wedge style fries with malt vinegar. Oh yum.
They  have live bands here too.


4.  Are you going to have dessert?  What will it be?     Bourbon Bread Pudding.

See you tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Yum! I think I gained 5 pounds just reading about the food at Bum Rogers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weather sounds about like ours today. It was 61 when I went for my walk and it's 72 right now and sunny. I would love to eat at that restaurant. I'll take grilled shrimp skewers. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still so hot here, enjoy your cool weather!! Sure sounds like a great meal, may I join you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I'd love to join you at Bum Rogers! I've already had supper, but my taste buds are running amok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat sounds like a fun place to visit, and the food sounds delicious! I would love to go to someplace near the ocean for a really good seafood dinner. I love that you are having some cooler weather too. Sure wish you could send some down here! We are very hot and dry right now. Thank you for your fun weekly memes. I know Toni would be so pleased to see how many are participating!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you have a lot of great eating options. I love Bavarian pretzels.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.