Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Autumn This & That

Lovely autumn weather here right smack dab on the east coast. Daytime is low 70¯F and 50°F in the evenings. I hope it stays like this for a while and does not go up again at all.  As I write this it is a cloudy evening but no rain in sight.   We had a bit over the weekend but we could certainly use a lot more.  
    

 It's time again for Tuesday 4 held in memory of Toni Taddeo it's founder and previous host.   Thank you so much for joining in and helping to keep this alive. It is much appreciated.   And of course, if you have ideas or topics you would like to see on Tuesday 4 let me know here in comments or in the comments at   Tuesday 4 


It's Autumn and temperatures in many places will be going down, days will be shorter and leaves will be tumbling down. 

Let's discuss these things.

1. Do lower temperatures bother you or make you uncomfortable and are you more of a warm climate person?

Well extremes of any sort can bother people but over all I enjoy lower temperatures rather than hot ones.  I like the climate of the mid Atlantic/New England region best of all.  There are 4 definite seasons.

2.  Do you like the colors associated with Autumn. Clothing wise do they look good on you?

I love the colors of Autumn.  Clothing wise they look decent on me though the colors for a winter complexion suit me best (royal blues, bright reds, black, white). Still I can and do like wearing moss green and brick reds. 

3. Would you rather:… 

  •   … get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride?  I've been on a hayride and enjoyed it a lot.  Never been in a corn maze.
  • … visit an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch ?  Either one as I have not done either of them.
  •  … eat a caramel apple or  a candy apple?   I prefer the caramel over the candy.
  •  …Cinnamon buns or Pumpkin muffins?   I'd like both but the cinnamon wins first place.
4. There are 7,500 varieties  of apple.  What is your favorite and do you like apple pie?
I use Granny Smith for my apple pie and butter and lots of brown sugar and cinnamon.    To eat I like the Gala and the Fuji apples.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come again.


8 comments:

  1. So you've never been to an apple orchard or pumpkin patch, interesting. Growing up with a grandpa who was an apple farmer, that's all I even known. So many fond memories of going to the farm, and then well the not so fun ones of the work we had to do...lol Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would panic in a corn maze! I love the Fall, the fall colors, cozy foods! Thank you for the prayer for our son and his family, I just got off the phone with him! He said the worry for them is also tornados spawning. I love Granny Smiths,Fuji, Gala, but wow, I never knew there were that many varieties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were fun questions Annie. Thanks I'd like to try a corn maze as I've never done one. Your weather sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers!! I've never been to an apple orchard either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these fall themed questions!
    I never went to a pumpkin patch as a kid. I have only been with the preschoolers. It is fun. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the seasons, too. That's what I missed the most when we lived in Florida. Well, I didn't really miss winter and spring all that much. It was fall I really missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed these questions. We don't really get the 4 seasons here in So CA. Now we need to share about decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your answers. They were a fun set of questions. Here's to a great fall.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.