Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday

We have survived the weekend! I have been sick all through the weekend and still seem to have a way to go. Not the "covid" nonsense, but something disagreed with me big time.
It will be a sort of cloudy day today and the silver skies of winter are beginning to show. Silver and blue are the colors of winter for me. What colors do you associate with this time of late autumn/winter? The latest Tuesday 4 is posted and I hope you will join in. The more the merrier and it is fun I think. If you have ideas or subjects you would like to see on there, let me know in comments here or on the Tuesday 4 blog. I can use all the help I can get. By popular (Linda Conley) demand I have put up the winter blog look. Pushy, pushy.  Well it is a nice change.
I hope Monday treats you well.


6 comments:

  1. I love your new header! Such a pretty Christmassy beachy look. I'm glad you listened to Linda. LOL. I am sorry you were sick with a bug. Seems like a lot of people have been dealing with sickness this past week one way or the other. I pray this week will be a better week for all of us. I am better and hoping to get a start on Christmas decorations, etc. a little at a time. Probably wait until the weekend to put up the tree when Scott will come home to help us. At least that's the plan for now. Take care and stay well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like a lot of sickness went around. I am not sure what is wrong with me but, I hope it gets lost quick. My daughter will help me with decorations.

      Delete
  2. Love the Christmassy look. Did you paint the header picture? It is so beautiful. Hope you feel better soon and thanks for the Tuesday4 questions. I guess, I need to change to a Christmas look too. We'll see. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I painted the picture of the beach a long time ago. It is one of the first things I ever painted actually. It was a summer picture but I added lights for a Christmas kind of look. I am so happy you like it.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better! I love your blog! I will check for the Tuesday 4 tomorrow. It is the strangest thing... I can't post on any blogger sites when I am on my Ipad!! I have to use my laptop in order to post!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.