Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday Update

Hello on a cold, brisk and windy Sunday night from the very edge of America!   Yup. the edge.    If we sail
straight out there is nothing but open ocean ahead of me.
I'd just like to let you know that Tuesday 4 is up and ready for you and I sure would love it if you would all join in.

Each Sunday night my youngest son come over to take out my garbage and he brings me dinner from his restaurant. Yum.  Isn't that just so wonderful?  To me it is. 

It is cold here by the sea. Very cold and tonight, very windy. 
 I hope you are doing well where you are and enjoying your life.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! How cool is that, that your son brings you dinner (did you say from his restaurant?) and takes out your trash. Sounds like you have a really good son. Take care and I plan to do the Tuesday 4 as I am home from vacation now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and thoughtful son!! I didn't know your son had a restaurant! What kind of food does it have? I know you love seeing him even if he doesn't bring food! LOL. it's always a blessing when our kids go out of their way to do something nice for us. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.