Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Menu Day





Weeks are surging along like a flood, aren't they?   And, speaking of floods, along the coast we are having a lot of rain storm.  As winter comes to it's end winds are calming down.
 I thought I would post my menu for this week.    It can be hard to plan menus and I would love it if we could share menus with one another to get new ideas.  Would you consider doing something like this once in a while?
I begin with today, Monday,  and take it through until this coming Sunday.


In my Kitchen This week



Monday night:  Meatloaf , mashed potato and string beans

Tuesday night: Mexican  chili  made with Turkey, red beans, chilies, chipotle chili.

Wednesday:    Left over from Tuesday

Thursday:   Hamburger, fried potatoes and veggie.

Friday: Salmon croquettes and salad.

Saturday : Beef stew .. brisket made with sweet potato, carrots, celery, turnips, barley and some sweet corn.

Sunday.  Fried chicken and baked potato. with sour cream, sweet corn..

I hope you can stay cool and if you need rain, I sure hope you get it.
What will you be cooking this week?


4 comments:

  1. Great menu Annie, especially the meat loaf, mashed potatoes and string beans!! I like the other meals too, maybe I should eat with you this week. )) smiles ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over Mary! I messed up the menu. I had it written down on paper and when transferring it to here I wrote things two times and left one out! I fixed it now.

      Delete
  2. The chili sounds good and would be great for dinner one night this week. We grill several nights a week and then just add fresh veggies to go along with the meat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your meals all sound good. I'm only prepared for tonight. We're having some baked fish (cod for me and salmon for hubby) and popcorn shrimp, along with baked potatoes and vegetables (probably cauliflower with cheese sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.