Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Conversation — Let's Talk


Weather has been glorious.  A bit of rain, cold at night, cool by day, sunny and lovely on most days. 
Trees are now blooming, my wisteria, which LOVES my yard, is blooming nicely as are my mountain pinks.    I would plant more if I could but its not possible right now physically.  Tuesday will be Thunderstorms, which I quite enjoy sometimes. How about you?   
 I was out an about today for cardiologist appointment, Michaels and other nonsense.  

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Topics and Conversation

 Hey.. you're back!!  Welcome.  This is Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and I have had a terrible time coming up with a topic this week....

So.. let's talk about topics and conversation. (here I am making a problem the solution wink wink)
.

1. What subjects do you find you enjoy most in conversations?  Hands down it is religion, politics, anthropology, history, genetics, décor, hair, helper hair too,  blogging — all that cool stuff , though I am probably the only one who thinks so. 

2. What topics do you try to avoid with   with friends or with family or even with strangers?  Hahahaha, man of the same topics as above.  Most usually I talk about the weather, places, things, teams, gardens, the beach, nature.. and I just enjoy fellowship with others.  And today, people seem so on edge and touchy that it is difficult to talk about serious subjects with them.  It's best to always keep things friendly.

3. What topics are difficult for you to talk about?   Would you like that to change?   I don't find much hard to talk about but I am careful about who I talk to and what I talk to them about.  Its important to know who you're addressing and tailor things to them and not intrude on them.

4. What topics really can get you going for good or for bad?   I am not fond of people who are willingly stupid.  They are exceptionally difficult to talk to and the subject gets me going.  "Karens"  whether male or female, get me going.  They are so self righteous and fault finding.  In today's atmosphere they seem to feel they have a right to say whatever comes to their mind.  

As always your ideas for topics are more than welcome.   

2 comments:

  1. It is sad we cannot just speak how we feel, but everyone feels differently about topics. I was worked up yesterday over Tucker Carlson, but other people do not care.
    I roll my eyes at Karens and Chads. I have no time for that. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...and yep what Lori said. Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.