Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sunday is for Stealing.


Raining hard, thunger, lightning, wind and dark on a Saturday night. 
Here I sit with a cup of hot coffee and some homemade popcorn dripping with butter.
 Small craft warnings are flying tonight. 
Storm warnings




Now on with Sunday Stealing  with something from Pinterest.

1. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?  I am happy with what I have in both. No trades.

2. If everything in your house had to be one color what would it be?   Shades of green. Boring but relaxing/

3. What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?   The Shark, a lion or tiger. 

4. How do you procrastinate?    I put things off until I can't anymore.  I must stop it as it leads to anxious moments for me.

5. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?    "Jersey Girl... keep at a safe distance!"  

6. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or life without dessert? Life without dessert but I think we could find a compromise.

7. If one animal was made the size of an elephant, which would be the scariest? Any of the big cats like the panther or cougar.

photo by Leilani Lynch
8. If you were reincarnated as a famous landmark, which would it be?  
 I guess Barnegat Light near me. I'd be nearly 200 feet tall! (nearly 61 meters) and I would shine brightly in the dark.


9. What celebrity chef would you like to make you dinner?  I don't know any celebrity chefs to choose from or anything about them except that most celebrities are pains in the neck.

10. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a spider?  Not enough money in the world to make me do that.



from the movie "Big".

11. If you joined a circus, what would your circus act be?   
  One of those mind reader gypsy things on the midway like in the movie "Big" with Tom Hanks.

12. Do you have any superstitions?
The Evil Eye I suppose.

13. What cheesy song do you have memorized?  This is the song that never ends.. Sherri Lewis and Lamb Chop.
14. What’s something weird that you recommend everyone try at least once?  I can't think of anything weird but I do think everyone should try Greek food at least once.  It's delicious.

15. What do you think is the most unpleasant sounding word?     Now this is a hard one.  I don't like the sound of certain names but if I list them someone would be offended.  But, I can't think of a single word. Sorry!

7 comments:

  1. I like all foods, unfort. most often than not, they don't like me, lolol. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri Lewis and Lamb Chop - not heard those names in years.

    I totally agree about Greek food.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I know what The Evil Eye is. I've heard of it, but never really given it much thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I'm the only one to get of my phone, for thirty days.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shades of green - of COURSE! It was POURING Saturday night in ALB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I have always hated the name Greg and I have a friend named that, who is the most pleasant person, but I still think how much I hate his name.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.