Monday, May 22, 2023

Questions on Life

A lovely bright Monday after a cloudy and rainy weekend is a welcome sight. The problem is we are a bit droughty here and need the rain. I have found a company to mow my lawn (weeds really). Right now I have them coming 2 times a month but my weeds grow so quickly I may need them every week.  Things are so expensive nowadays including a lawn service.   
It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  I hope you are enjoying them and ideas for topics and themes are very welcome. You can put them in comments here or on Tuesday 4 itself.

Questions about your life...…..   

1. What makes you tired?   The state of the world. People have gone batty... crazier than bedbugs as my friends great uncle used to say.  

2.What things do you value in life?    I value life  itself. You get only one.  Family, friends, truth and goodness are at the top as well.

3. How do you want others to see you?    I would like to be seen as a good person who helps others and does what is right more often than not.

4.  What things do you enjoy most and find most relaxing to do?   I enjoy painting a lot.  I like playing my piano a lot as well.  Sitting by the water smelling the scent of the salt air is wonderful too.   I love to watch a good  clean Western movie with some homemade popcorn a heck of a good time.     

 A good movie I recommend is Crossfire Trail  with Tom Selleck, Wilford Brimley, Mark Harmon, and Virginia Madsen.  It is a great Western movie and available to watch on YouTube.    "Rafe Covington (Tom Selleck), a hardened drifter, makes a promise to a dying friend to care for his Wyoming ranch and his wife, Ann."

Crossfire Trail is a  shoot 'em up with a big romance set in some gorgeous  scenery.
I enjoyed this movie on Sunday night but alas, no popcorn!  


 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, this is so good. I should start doing Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4!! You are a very good person. I am blessed to know you and call you friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Pam. I am also blessed to know you! I hope you do join in with Tuesday 4!! Would love to have you.

      Delete
  2. Great answers. With each Tuesday 4 we know each other more! Thanks for taking it on, and I can’t wait to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the questions this week. Thank you for keeping this going. That sounds like a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look for Crossfire Trail. Sounds like a good'in! I do like Tom Selleck. Thanks. Good post.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That movie does sound good! I like Tom Selleck. Now if I can just get hubby to watch it with me. LOL I enjoyed your answers and the questions. Thank you again for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great movie and we've watched it several times. Another great Tom Selleck western is The Shadow Riders. AND, oh yes, popcorn makes those movies even better. :) Great answer to #1, I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.