Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Summer

I sure hope you are enjoying these questions each week.  I try hard to get good subjects and I hope you are not bored or disappointed.    So, welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.


It is Summer!

1. What memorable times have you had in summer?

A vacation when I was very young  with my parents to Wild Wood Crest.  It was really a lot of fun.

2. What foods bring back that summertime feeling?

Fresh NJ tomatoes, hamburgers, watermelon, iced tea, fried onions, tuna- macaroni salad (cooked macaroni, with tuna, mayo, spices, etc) , potato salad, fresh corn, fried chicken, hot dogs, strawberry short cake.

3. What music do you associate with summertime?

Summer songs like "See you in September", "Summer Breeze", surfing songs in general.

4.Where do you want most to be in the summer if money is no object and you have the time?

I just would like to be right here on the Jersey shore with its great food, clean , safe beaches and fun boardwalks.  I think especially I'd spend the summer in Cape May.  But, since I live at the shore.. I have it made 💓

7 comments:

  1. Loved your answers. I’ve never been to the Jersey coast. Our best friends leave Thursday for a Jersey coat weekend. I wish I could tag along. I’d stop in for a wee visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an idyllic summer! You are blessed to live along the shore. I love going to the beach occasionally, but am really more of a mountain/lake kind of person when I think of summer. My dream home is a cabin on a lake somewhere cool and beautiful in summer! Thank you for another great Tuesday 4 post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living near the shores must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vacation memories! I wish we had more for Josh. My parents never went on vacation though and I am ok. It is just nice to have those fun memories. My husband thinks a baseball game will do it and it just doesn't. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read books that mention New Jersey and it's made me curious. I'm sure it's a lovely place to spend summer in. Love vacation memories! Though mine's with the hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a short hello to tell me you were here! I love hearing from you. Thanks for visiting.